Chapter 68

Danielle's POV

"Bethany," I yelled as I saw her, Cameron and the babies.

"Danielle," she said as handed Victoria over to Cameron and ran to me.

We both ran into each other's arms and stayed like that until we got rudely interrupted.

"Umm don't we deserve some hugs?" Cameron and Jack asked as they stood next to each other, each one with a baby in their hands.

"Oh, how could we have ever forgotten?" I said jockingly as we walked up to both of the guys and took the girls from them.

"Hey, I was talking about us!" Cameron said as both Jack and him made pouty faces.

Bethany and I both laughed as we walked over to the guys. I hugged Cameron and she hugged Jack.

"So what are you guys going to do today?" Bethany asked.

"Just have some fun, lately Danielle and I have been really busy and we're kinda trying to make one of these," Jack said as he grabbed onto baby Victoria's cheek.

"JACK!" I instantly reacted as Cameron and Bethany snickered.

"I'm not going to lie to our friends!" He said as he laughed along.

I gave him an annoyed look but then began laughing seeing how concerned he got after seeing my reaction.

After talking for a bit more, we decided on meeting up at Cameron's house to just chat.

"So what do you think you're going to do about school?" I asked.

"I was thinking, and Cameron and I have finally decided on taking off a month or two and spending it with the girls. And from there, we would leave them with either my parents or Cameron's," she said sounding sad at the end.

"I know it's going to be hard for you to leave your baby girls at home, but you two should at least try to graduate from high school"

"I know.."

"Let's not think about that right now, let's just think about what beautiful girls you and Cameron have created,"

______________________________________________________
Hi guys, I know I haven't posted in a long time... I've been through a lot lately.

I've been dealing with so much negativity after the election, it is absolutely ridiculous.

Second of all, my grandfather just died. You have no idea how hard it's been on me and my family.

I only got to meet him twice... when I was 4&7. I absolutely regret not getting to see him or talking to him.

Horrible chapter but I tried.