Chapter 11

Jack's POV

Once we got to the mall, I got off of the car and jogged over to Danielle's side and opened the door for her.

"Thank you," she said

"Anything for you babe," I replied

I saw her blushing which made me smile.

We started walking towards the doors when I pulled her closer to me so she would feel safe.

When we walked in, I saw some of the girls from school but didn't mind. I knew Danielle was scared but she has nothing to worry about, she has me.

Danielle's POV

When we walked in, I saw the most popular girls also the ones who bullied me the most.

Jack and I started walking past them. I saw them talking and starring and not saying anything nice.

"Jack what the hell are you doing with that slut," one of them said

Jack turned around and he kind of pulled pretty hard on my arm. He noticed and gave me a sorry look but I just gave him a "it's fine" look.

"Lindsay why don't you just shut up and go suck someone's dick," he replied with anger in his voice that scared me.

"Jack have you forgotten that you still have a girlfriend, Madison. She's been worried sick and all you've been doing is hanging out with this slut!" Another one said

By now my eyes were watery I didn't want them to see that they had won but I was hurt.

"Sure! For all I know she's been fucking some other guys. It's nothing new. She always did that in our relationship!" He screamed

I pulled a little on Jack's arm.

"What do you want right now!" He screamed.

I got scared and yanked my hand out of his and took a step back.

The girls noticed and walked away.

"Danielle I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. I..I just got caught in the moment. I just wanted to protect you," he replied

"I just want to protect you.... I love you," he added

"I know I'm sorry" I replied

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you," he said

"I'm fine. Let's just go home I don't want this to happen again. I'm pretty sure many people from school are here," I said

"No Danielle you don't have to worry I'm here. And I won't let this happen again. I promise." He replied

I nodded and we began walking. While we were making our way to Hollister, Jack slid his hand in mine and pulled me closer. He looked at me and smiled and I reflected it.

After 2 hours

Jack's POV

I was exhausted but I sucked it in because I knew Danielle was having fun.

She looked at me and smiled and I did the same.

"I think it's time to go home, I'm pretty tired and I'm pretty sure you are too," she said

I agreed and we began walking back to our car and yes we did use our new G wagon that was gifted to us by our parents. When we got to the car we put all the bags we had into the car. Once we were done, the car was full that Danielle had to carry some bags.

"Thank you Jack," she said

I smiled. "Of course anything for you," I replied

At home

Danielle's POV

When we got home, Jack and I decided to just order some pizza and watch a movie.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked

"The Notebook," he answered

I've never seen this movie but I heard it was sad. I was low key scared because I am a really emotional person so I knew I would be crying.

When the movie was about to start, Jack and I cuddled on the couch he had me really close to me.... I felt safe.

About 15 minutes into the movie there's someone knocking at the door. Jack gets up and opens it to see the pizza guy with our pizza.

He payed him and Jack brought it over and we began eating.

As expected, when the movie ended I was a mess.

"Aww baby don't cry," Jack said as he hugged me and let me cry on him.

"How about I take you upstairs to get some rest?" he asked

I nodded. I was about to stand up when Jack just picked me up bridal style and led us upstairs.

Once we got up to our room he laid me down on the bed and we began talking.

"Danielle I want to take you out to dinner tomorrow," he said

"That sounds amazing," I replied

"Okay so how about tomorrow at 7, ill surprise you," he said

"It's on," I responded already excited for tomorrow

As I was dozing of I heard Jack whisper into my hear;

Danielle I'm crazy in love with you. I know it's soon to say but maybe it's not maybe you're finally the right one. I can feel it. I will never live with myself knowing I messed up the life of an amazing girl who could've had a great future. I know that my only purpose in life it to make you the happiest girl in the world.

As I heard that I smiled from ear to ear.
It was crazy hearing him say that because that's exactly how I felt. I feel love toward my bully.

______________________________________________________

So I had this chapter all finished and ready to upload but then it got deleted... lol but I did it again. Hope you guys are enjoying the story please let me know so I can feel motivated to keep on writing.