Chapter 88

Danielle's POV

It was finally Saturday, the day of Tyler's famous party. Of course we invited all of our friends, we weren't going alone.

Jack was still shaky about this whole thing, as was I but come on, everyone deserves a chance.

I had currently just gotten out of the shower and was in my closet looking for a dress.

After about 15 minutes, I decided to wear a black skin tight dress and some nude heels.

As for my hair, I planned on straightening it.

"Babe you look amazing!" Jack yelled.

I laughed and thanked him.

"Do you feel better?" He asked.

Okay so before we began getting ready, we decided to go to the store early in the morning.

Once we were inside, I saw some cute baby clothes and I don't know why but I shed a few tears. It was just so cute and small.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Hey, I just went down to McDonald's to get you some chicken nuggets," he said.

I froze in my spot, "oh my god, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky, you make me the happiest girl in the world!" I yelled as I ran towards him.

He embraced me in a hug and soon let go to let me enjoy my meal.

+

I was finally done with everything.

It wasn't anything crazy and I've never been to too many parties so I didn't know what to wear

It wasn't anything crazy and I've never been to too many parties so I didn't know what to wear. But I showed all the girls and they agreed it looked great.

Jack was wearing a white shirt, black jeans, a denim jacket and his vans.

"Hey, what time are you thinking about going?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, maybe 8,"

"I like it, it'll let Tyler think we're not coming and then we arrive. Good thinking baby," he said as he laid a kiss on my forehead.

I laughed at his remark and turned on the tv.

"Jack get your ass in here right now!" I yelled.

"What ups?" He asked as he walked in.

I pointed at the tv and his eyes widened.

"No fucken way!" He yelled.

"I know right!"

We both yelled excitedly as we jumped up and down.