Chapter 38

Nash's POV

Next day

It was 9 am and I was with Taylor waiting for her to get released from the hospital. She's been sad all day and I knew it was because her parents never came to see or even called to see how she was.

I left them so many messages but they just never responded.

I planned on taking Taylor out today.

I was going to take her to the beach and get her an ice cream.

I'm still worried about her because she hasn't told me why she would try to commit suicide. All I know is that I have to do my best and try to protect her from everything.

And yes we got back together yesterday. I know we barely broke up and are getting back together, but I love this girl.

"Hello Ms. Giavasis, you are ready to go," the doctor announced as he walked in.

Taylor and I thanked him before leaving the room.

We got to the car and I opened the door for her.

She looked very ill.

She flashed me a smile but I didn't believe she was happy.

"Babe you want to go out for ice cream?" I asked

"Sure,"

I drove towards an ice cream shop called Baskin Robbins.

We got out and both of us got a cone with different flavored ice cream.

After paying, we got back in the car and drove to the beach.

After 5 minutes of driving, we finally arrived.

Before getting of the car, I got a blanket from the back seat.

We found the perfect spot and sat together.

I pulled her closer to me and wrapped the blanket around us.

"Nash thank you for being with me when even my parents weren't,"

"Babe you don't have to thank me, I do it because I love and care for you,"

"Everyone is going to think that my parents hate me. Even though, it's true. They've never cared for me. At a young age, they hired a nanny and she has cared for me more than my parents. I know her more than my parents. They've always put work and their relationship before me. Does this mean I'm worthless or just not good enou-,"

"Babe don't say that, of course you're good enough, you're better. You're not worthless because if you were then I wouldn't be complete,"

"Nash Grier you make me the happiest girl on earth," she said as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"And you Taylor Giavasis make me the happiest man on earth," I said as I wiped her tears away.

We both leaned in and before we knew, we began kissing with passion.

After some hours of talking, we decided on going home.

Taylor stayed at my place because her place was empty.

Currently, she was taking a shower.

I had gotten an idea so I called Danielle for help.

Phone call
N - Nash
D- Danielle

N
Hey Danielle

D
Hey Nash, what's up

N
Look I've been with Taylor for a long time and I just know that I love her and always will

D
Okay.....

N
Danielle can you help me plan the perfect way too....

______________________________________________________

Oh no, what do you guys think Nash is going to do?!?