Chapter 31

The next day

Danielle's POV

I woke up today at about 5:40, I don't know why.

Right now it was 6:30, I had just finished making breakfast for Jack and I. Also, I had already taken a shower in the morning.

I went back upstairs to try to wake up Jack.

I kept on shaking him but he wouldn't wake up.

"Jack wake up, I made you breakfast!"

He wouldn't get up so I straddled his waist and kissed him.

"Best way to wake up," Jack mumbled

"Jack I made you breakfast,"

"It's to early,"

"Common it's gonna get cold,"

I was about to get off when Jack got a hold of my waist and wouldn't let go.

His eyes were still shut.

"Jack let me go,"

"Nooo I want you to come and sleep with me,"

Since he didn't want to let go, I leaned down and began kissing his neck. I began moving on top of Jack and after a few seconds I felt his member harden.

"Daniellleee," he moaned

I leaned down and whispered,"breakfast is ready, .....daddy". And with that I got off and ran out to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Jack came down stairs.

"I thought you weren't going to get up,"

"Well after you did that, I thought that if we finished early, we would have time to finish what we started,"

"No Jack," I said as I giggled.

"Babe have I ever told you that your giggle is the cutest thing on earth," he said, making me blush.

"Aww thank you babe," I said as I leaned down and placed a kiss on his nose.

We both smiled and began eating our food.

We had finished eating breakfast at around 7 since we kept on talking.

Right now we were both upstairs getting ready.

Jack was about to get out the shower and I had just finished brushing my teeth and looking for an outfit.

Since we are now in the month of December, it is very cold.

I actually have to go get some new clothes because I don't really have much for winter.

After some time of searching through my closet, I finally picked out something.