Chapter 81

Danielle's POV

Of course after 2 days with the guys, we had to go back home.

Today was our last day here, but at least we would be able to see their performance.

All the girls and I will be helping at the meet and greet line with the guys.

It was now 9 am and Jack and I had just gotten back from getting breakfast at a small cafe.

"Danielle, I don't want you to go home, I can't be without," Jack said, as we laid on the couch.

"Jack I feel the exact same way, but you need to experience things without me, and even when you need me, you can call me. Trust me, I'll always answer the phone. I know it's not at all the same as being physically with you, but it's something," I said as I grabbed a hold of his hands.

He grabbed them and kissed them.

"I know baby,"

We sat there together, enjoying the comfort while we watched The Vampire Diaries.

3 hours later

"Jack," I said, as I gently shook him awake.

He began to open his eyes and looked around, "what's wrong?".

"It's time for you to start getting ready,"

"I don't want to," he stubbornly said.

"Jack come on," I pleaded.

"Fine, but only for one reason,"

"And what would that be?"

"If you take a shower with me," he said, as he revealed a smirk.

"Jack not right before you meet your fans!" I said.

"It's the only way danielle, and after all, it'll help me relieve my stress. So?"

"Fine," I agreed.

"Great come on," he said as he pulled me up from the couch.

+

"Jack I don't know what to wear!" I yelled frustrated.

"Babe you have so many clothes, just pick some and put them together," he simply said.

"Jack it's not that easy, I want to look presentable for your fans,"

"Don't worry they'll love you!"

I went over to my suit case that was already opened and laid it across the bed but saw nothing I liked.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and got my other suit case out.

I placed it on top of the couch and opened it.

"What the hell!" I yelled with pure excitement.

"Jack, how?!"

"Well once you fell asleep, Cameron came and gave us 1 of every member merch to you and I," he said.

I had gotten every piece of merch that we had designed. They looked amazing!

"So which one are you gonna wear?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe... Aaron's?" I said teasing him.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Yup," I said as he came over and tickled me.

"Maybe I can change your mind,"

"Okay fine I guess I can wear yours,"

Again, I looked through my first suit case and found some jeans to pair with Jack's merch shirt.