Chapter 36

Danielle's POV

When I got home, I put the presents in one of the guest room and locked it. Since I was all alone, I decided on calling Taylor (G) to ask her if she would like to come over.

I got my phone off the kitchen island and clicked her name. It began ringing but after some time it just sent me to voicemail. I called about 10 times and she didn't answer. I was starting to get worried so al the girls if they had heard anything from her and they all said no.

Then I called Nash.

Phone Convo

D: Danielle
N: Nash

D
Hey Nash have you heard anything from Taylor

N
No, why do you ask

D
Because the girls and I have been trying to reach her but she never answers her phone. I'm honestly worried.

N
How about I pass for you at your house and we go to her house

D
Sounds great, I'll be waiting for you outside my gate

I ended the call and put my boots back on and walked outside.

7 minutes later

I heard the honk of a car and noticed it was Nash.

I ran to his car and got in.

"Let's go," I said before he started the ignition and drove off.

We arrived at her house 11 minutes later. We knocked on her door but no one opened. Nash noticed that it wasn't locked so we walked in and made our way towards her room. She was no where to be seen in her room but her bathroom door was shut and locked.

Nash ran over and began hitting the door.

"Taylor!" He yelled

When he noticed that he did not get a reply, he knocked down the door and there we saw.......

Taylor's (G) POV

Earlier That Day

"It came back positive ma'am, I'm sorry,"

When I heard that, I instantly threw the phone somewhere in the room and fell to the ground balling my eyes out.

"No! This can't be happening!" I yelled as anger and sadness started building up inside of me.

I got up and ran to the bathroom that was attached to my room. I locked the door and got out some pills.

I drank one after another until I finished the bottle. Then I got my razor out of my cabinet and pulled up my sleeves.

I slid the razor across my skin for every time I was called names, for being worthless and for being the main reason Nash and I broke up. I wanted to end everything and that's what I was doing. I started getting dizzy but before I blacked out, I heard a mans voice scream my name, the door getting knocked down and crying.

Nash's POV

I knocked down the door and saw the love of my life on the ground unconscious. I instantly rushed over to her side and picked her up.

"Danielle call the ambulance! NOW!" I yelled.

She called and rushed her way over to where I had Taylor.