Chapter 76

Jack's POV

"Ja-Jack," Aaron said as he shook me awake, "we're here!".

A few hours, I'm guessing, passed and we had finally arrived.

I nodded my head and got up, "thanks man".

We did our bro-handshake and kept walking down the isle.

+

We were finally at a pretty descent hotel room, and in a few hours we would be going out to the lobby to meet everyone.

We didn't have to meet anyone new because we already all knew each other, well except Bart.

We all got our own rooms which is a great plus.

I quickly took out my phone as I laid down on my some what comfortable bed.

I unlocked it and went straight to Danielle's contact, pressing the FaceTime button.

In a matter of seconds, I was answered and met by my beautiful, fiancé-soon to be wife on the other end of the screen.

"Hi baby, I miss you much!" I yelled.

"I miss you so much jack, how long is this whole tour thing?"

"I don't know, but I do know that I'll be back for graduation,"

As I said that, tears streamed down Danielle's face.

"Baby no, please don't cry,"

"Jack I miss you so much!" She said, now sobbing.

"Danielle I miss you like crazy, I should've never taken the offer" I said as tears started to stream down my face, and without wanting Danielle to see me, I faced down or to the sides, but failed.

"No babe, I'm so sorry, you're gonna do great, I'm just gonna miss you"

"I'm gonna miss you too!"

"I'm sorry for my weird mood swings," she said as she wiped her eyes and let out a few chuckles.

"It's okay baby, I get it. Hey, once we're done with school, you can join me, and we can tour together,"

"I like the sound of that babe," she said, smiling on the other end.

"Danielle, why do you still have a frown on your face?"

"It's nothing jack, really,"

"Baby please tell me,"

"Jack, it's not important,"

"Is it about us?" I asked with concern.

"No of course not jack, we are perfect,"

"Then please tell me baby,"

"Okay, fine,"

"Thank you,"

"....it's just, I invited the girls over today and the- Lele I mean, wanted us to drink but I refused, and she got mad and said a few things before storming off,"