Chapter 46

Danielle's POV

While Nash and Taylor walked around the beach, Jack and Cameron set up a table and Hayes brought the two chairs.

Alexa, Maggie and I brought the food while Meghan and Vanessa decorated the table. Lele was in charge of the camera that was video tapping the whole proposal. All the other girls helped by bringing out other stuff.

When we finished, Sammy told Nash.

Nash and Taylor walked over to where we were and saw how we had decorated.

"Oh my god guys, this is amazing!!!" She yelled.

Once Lele finished up the video, we all said our goodbyes and went home to leave them alone.

At home

Everyone had came over to our house. We were currently watching the video of the proposal. It had came out looking amazing.

"It looks amazing!" I said

"Thanks ," Lele replied.

I can't believe that in 45 min, Lele had edited the video to look perfect.

Now that the boys were practically famous from an app called Vine, Nash wanted to share the amazing news with his fans which were super supportive according to Nash.

I'm honestly super happy for them.

An hour later

Since it was getting pretty late, Bethany and Cameron decided to go home.

Not to be mean or anything but it's perfect that they left so we could start planning the party.

We were all currently in the living room.

I called over the girls and we went into the kitchen, leaving the guys to talk to each other.

We all took a seat at the table.

"Since there's not much time, we have to start planning Bethany and Cameron's reveal party,"

They all agreed so we began brainstorming.

_______________________________________________________________
Hey guys, I know this is a small chapter and I'm sorry. I promise that I will finish this book even if I'm in school.