Chapter 93

Danielle's POV

"Dad how have you been?" I asked as we had dinner.

He hadn't been really talking all that much and it worried me.

"Dad?"

"I'm great baby, your mom has been taking great care of me," he smiled at her.

"Okay, now that everyone's done, let's get going and watch our movie. Which one will we be watching tonight?" My mom asked.

My dad picked an old movie that we would all watch as a family when we were young.

"Danielle baby," my mom called me from the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"I don't know how to tell you this, but your father, he doesn't look so well," she said as she began crying.

And I did too, my father is the man that has been there with me through my whole pregnancy.

You may not know, but I had an older brother but my mom lost him, and my dads wanted one ever since. It took my mom years to finally get pregnant again, my dad was ecstatic. He took great care of her. She would tell me how every Friday after work he would surprise her with flowers and chocolates. And whenever she was craving something he would get it for, not caring what time it was. My dad is a true hero.

"are you sure, he looks just fine," I cried.

Once we finished talking, we walked back into the living room and watched the movie.

+

"Honey, it's your father! He's having a heart!" My mom yelled from down the hall. 

I got up, terrified of losing him.

I grabbed my phone and reported what happened as I ran into their room.

"Dad, no! You can't leave, not now! I need you,"

"Baby, everything will be fine,"

After about 5 minutes away, the paramedics arrived and ran in. They quickly got my father fixed and we left to the hospital in the emergency car.

1 hour later.

As I sat on the bench next to my mom, I cried my heart out. I hated to see my dad in pain. He's my rock.

"Danielle, I came as soon as possible,"

I turned around and saw... jack.

"Jack, you came?"

"Of course I did, how's everything. How's your dad?"

"I don't know," I sobbed.

"Hey, everything will be okay. But we have to be careful with our baby,"

I smiled at him.

"Where Louis?" He asked.

Louis said he would be here as soon as possible once he finished with work. He's been out since the morning and barely replied to my texts.