Chapter 22

There is smut!! I will let you know when it begins.

Danielle's POV

I was excited but I was also nervous.

I had finally decided on what to wear and on how to style my hair.

When Jack and I were finished, we texted our friends to let them know we on our way

After a few seconds, they had replied saying that they were also on their way or some had already arrived and they were waiting for us.

Jack and I quickly got in our car and blasted Drake's new album Views. I honestly would've never listened to it but Jack got me into it.

The whole ride consisted of us signing along to Drake's songs.

After about 10 minutes, we had finally arrived and everyone was waiting for us.

We quickly parked our car and made our way to our friends. Once we were all together, we made our way inside and the smell of alcohol quickly hit me. I have never had any type of shot or vodka so this was going to be fun. I've only had a couple beers but that's it.

1 hour later

By now, I was drunk as hell. I didn't really have to worry since I was with Jack the whole time. He would never leave my side even if I asked him too, and I was very grateful for that.

To be honest, I was having the time of my life. This is the most fun I've ever had in my whole life. I knew I wouldn't feel the same tomorrow but I couldn't care less.

After another hour, we finally decided on going home.

At home

We had finally arrived home. Jack jogged over to my side of the car and opened the door. I quickly got out as I almost fell but Jack quickly caught me. He picked me up and led our way towards the door.

Smut begins!!

When we got inside he quickly took me upstairs. Once we were in our room, I crashed my lips against his and he did the same.

As we made our way towards the bed, I began leaving kisses on his neck down to his abs. He then took off his shirt while I took off my shirt and skirt, leaving me only in my undergarments.

I began kissing Jack again making sure I left my mark on his neck and made my way towards his lower part.

I kept on tugging on his pants as a way of teasing which made him grunt. He quickly unbuckled his pants and threw them some where in our room.

I decided that I just wanted to tease him a little more, so I palmed him through his Calvin's as I made my way up and began kissing him.

Jack was getting frustrated and I could tell.

"Danielle please don't tease me anymore!"

And with that I slid off his Calvin's and began giving him a hand job. After a few seconds, I lowered my face and began sucking on his tip. (Oh my god what have I done😳)

The whole time Jack was just moaning which let me know that he was enjoying it.

"Baby I'm so close!" He screamed.

I began sucking faster and lower.

"Oh my fucks Danielle,"

"Oh my god baby I'm so close,"

After a few more seconds, he released inside my mouth and I swallowed.

He quickly pushed me on the bed as he began placing sloppy kisses on my neck, I knew that I would have marks formed.

He began taking my bra off, and when he did, he kept on sucking on them as he rubbed me through my panties.

I was just a moaning mess.

"Oh my god Jaackk" I moaned

"Stop teasing me!"

As he began lowering himself, he took off my panties and began rubbing me.

"Oh my god Danielle I'm going to make you feel so good baby"

He placed himself between my legs and began sucking my clit. (😔 help me)

"Oh my J--Jackkkk"

"Fuck me"

He kept on going deeper which only had me moaning more.

"Jack I'm c-close" I said as released inside his mouth and he licked it up.

After a few more seconds, he turned me over and spread my legs open. He lined himself with my pussy and began thrusting.

"Oh my god yesss!" I moaned

"I'm going to fuck your so hard you're not going to be able to walk,"

"Oh god Jaccck please!"

He began pulling my hair which only turned me on more.

"Harder!!"

"Faster!!"

He began thrusting harder and faster which sent me over the edge.

"I'm so c-close," I moaned

"Me too baby,"

His thrust began getting more sloppier and after a few more seconds we both released.

"Baby that was amazing" he said.

And I nodded.

"I love you Danielle Claire,"

"And I love you Jack Finnegan Gilinsky,"

We both just layed there, snuggled up as we both slept.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys I hope you guys liked it! I had to get some help from a friend to write that. It was too weird.😔😂