Chapter 57

Next day

Danielle's POV

It was now Sunday morning and everyone was here to help plan the party for next Saturday seeing as we got the news earlier than expected.

"Okay guys, I have a list of guests." I said.

Everyone went around and shared their ideas or what they already had planned.

We all finished early and decided on making some purchases for the party.

I called the bakery while everyone else was occupied doing something for the party.

I guess you could say we all got to work. (Work work work)

Christian's POV

It was currently 8 pm and I was outside Amanda's house waiting for her to go to some party.

We were just going for a little while and then come back. Some of my friends had invited me so I decided to take Amanda with me.

I didn't know who was throwing the party but I heard its some popular guy.

After a few more minutes, Amanda walked out with a nude dress that showed her perfect curves.

I quickly jogged over to the passengers side and opened the door for her to get in

I quickly jogged over to the passengers side and opened the door for her to get in. But before, she gave a me kiss.

Once I closed her door, I jogged back over to my side and sped off.

Amanda's POV.

We had finally arrived at some house. The music was super loud, I was impressed that the neighbors haven't called the police yet.

Before walking in, Christian wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into him.

He opened the door and the smell of alcohol quickly hit us.

We walked in and people immediately greeted Christian and I.

All the guys kept on looking at me which really bothered me. Some guy even tried touching me ass.

I'm pretty sure Christian was mad by now because of my choice of clothing because I sure was.

"I'm sorry baby," I whispered in his ear.

"It's not your fault, just some gross guys trying to touch what's mine,"

I smiled and he returned it.

"Lets go dance," I said as I guided him the dance floor.

We dance to a few songs before getting interrupted by I'm guessing are Christians friends.

"I'll be right back," Christian whispered into my ear. I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen since it wasn't as crowded.

"Well hello there," some awkward guy said as he placed himself behind me.

I quickly moved away.

"Get away from me you sicko!" I yelled.

I turned around to face this asshole, only to come in contact with.....

____________________________________________________

Does anyone want to help me pick out a cover for a book?!