Chapter 87

1 week later

Danielle's POV

"Are you enjoying your chicken nuggets?" Jack asked.

I nodded my head.

It was 1 pm and I had begged Jack to come with me to McDonalds because I was currently craving chicken nuggets.

I'm honestly such a fat ass, I got 2 of the 10 piece chicken nuggets and I only had 2 left. It might not seem like a lot, but that was only in like a 3-5 minute range.

"Calm down babe, you're gonna choke on the wrong thing," Jack joked as he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at his remark.

*someone clearing their voice*

Jack and I looked back and noticed Tyler.

"Danielle, Jack, how have you guys been?" He asked.

"Okay, how about you?" I asked, trying not to be rude.

"Okay, I really have been meaning to talk to you guys. I just really wanted to apologize for tormenting you two in high school," he said.

"That was literally about a week ago. You're making it seem if we haven't seen each other in a year. Too soon to change," Jack answered with a dull tone.

"Jack," I whispered, I felt bad for Tyler. Shit he did us so damn wrong but me being who I am, I just can't be mean to anyone. Well except Madison, thank god I haven't seen her.

"No it's fine I get if. I'm really sorry," he stopped for a moment, "I want to invite you guys to my party I'm throwing this week, why don't you guys come?" He asked.

"Nope, what if it's all a lie," Jack answered, cold less.

"Invite all your friends, I'm not lying, I'm just really sorry," he said.

With that he walked and left jack and I starring at each other.

"He's full of shit!", he was angry, "fucken dick thinks he can just walk up to us after a week and pretend he's a new person, uhh fuck no. He had the fucken audacity to come up to us and pretend all is good. Well hell to the fucken no," he yelled.

I laughed at his last comment, as he announced it like a white girl.

"No, nope we are not going," he carelessly said.

"Jack please, come on,"

"No, why the hell should we go?" He asked, evidently mad.

"Just look at it this way, you and the guys can get free alcohol. And if it's just a lie then you'll get a chance to beat Tyler's ass. Like you've wanted to," I said.

"...okay fine," he finally agreed.

No, I didn't care at all for the free alcohol, I just wanted to see if Tyler actually changed. It would blow my mind to see if he actually became a better person in a week span.

"Jack, can you order me another 10 piece," I smiled at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head and smiled.

"What's gotten into you," he whispered.

I laughed at his joke as he got up and went to order me more.

Tyler's POV

To Madison
From Tyler

Done, I finally apologized and invited them to my 'party'.