Chapter 97

Danielle's POV

"I'll do it," I said as I stepped into my mothers office.

They all looked back and noticed me. The man in the suit had a smirk placed on his face while my mothers was covered in horror.

"Honey n-"

"Mom it's okay,"

"Okay I guess we have made a deal. I'll come by tomorrow with the legal documents. Great to meet you Danielle," the man said as he left.

"Honey, what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm trying to help," I smiled.

+

As night time approached, I went crazier to find the perfect dress for tomorrow. I didn't want to wear anything to revealing or else they'll think bad about me.

Even if I didn't want to, I had to impress them.

I just pray that he's nothing like jack.

The next morning

"Honey are you ready?" My mom asked as she walked into the living room

I nodded my head as I stood up.

We got into the car as I drove towards the fancy restaurant that Mr. Sharman had suggested.

Today, I would be getting engaged. Yes, engaged again. At this point I didn't care much about myself, just about my parents. So if this meant saving them, hell I would do it in a heartbeat. I only hoped my friends will understand, once I tell them.

"Honey, are you sure about this?" My mom asked.

I nodded my head as I engulfed her in a hug,"anything for you mom,"

She smiled as she got out of the car.

"Look who finally arrived, hello Hayley. You look great today," Mr Sharman greeted my mother.

She shook her head as she greeted him.

"And Miss Danielle, my son will be here soon. He seems to be running a little late," I nodded my head as we walked over to our table.

5 minutes later.

"Reservations for Sharman," I faintly heard.

As I looked back, I noticed a young man.

"Ah son, you finally arrived,"