Chapter 47

Christmas Morning

Danielle's POV

It was finally Christmas!!!!!

I woke up at 7:00am and began jumping on the bed to wake up Jack.

He instantly woke up and pulled me on top of him.

"Jack its Christmas, common hurry up!!!" I yelled

We both got out of bed and ran downstairs.

Once we got downstairs, we came in contact with our beautiful Christmas tree, and the bottom was filled with presents.

We walked towards it when the doorbell rang.

Jack opened it and on the other side was all of our friends with presents.

"Oh my god guys!!" I yelled.

All the girls ran inside excited, leaving the boys to take out all the gifts from the car and bringing them inside.

I handed Jack his slippers and he went out to help the guys.

In about 10 minutes, they had finally finished bringing all the presents inside and the house was now full.

In the meantime, I had prepared some hot chocolate for everyone. I gave Jack his and he began drinking it not caring how hot it was since he was just outside and it was freezing cold.

"Alright you guys ready to open presents?!" Jack asked.

Everyone yelled yes, when the doorbell rang once again.

I walked towards it and opened it to see my parents and Jack's parents both there with there arms full of gifts.

I helped them and we all got inside.

Everyone waved hello to our parents, and they did the same.

We all walked to the living room.

Everyone made space so they all got a seat.

We all passed around gifts and opened them.

I passed my parents their gift while everyone else unwrapped theirs.

Everyone was having a great time. We all laughed and smiled.

I walked into my kitchen looking for something when the view from outside caught my attention. It looked absolutely beautiful. The snow completely covered our driveway.

I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"I love you Danielle," he whispered into my ear as he turned me around to face him.

"And I love you Jack ," I said as we both leaned in and kissed.

We were soon interrupted by Johnson.

"Gu- oh hey," he said awkwardly since he saw us kissing.

"Umm Mama G and C have a special surprise for you too," he added as he awkwardly walked out of the kitchen to leave us alone.

We both laughed and made our way back to the living room. Everyone was formed into a circle leaving the front opened that lead us straight to our parents.

"We have some special surprises for you too," my dad announced.