Chapter 101

Danielle's POV

Today was the day, the day I finally say "I do" and go along with my life with my husband as we experience every moment of our future together.

It was now March 17th, 7:30 am. Our ceremony began at 9, which gave us enough time to get everything done and add a few laughs.

"Damn mamacita," Meghan whistled as I had just gotten my makeup done.

I laughed as everyone else whistled at me. We were all currently getting our hair and makeup done.

Daniel's POV

Everything was going great, I had already gotten my hair done and was now on my way to get my suit on.

Sophia's POV

"Hurry up!" I yelled as my hair dresser took so long to get her equipment ready.

Everything was not going as I planned. Everything was delayed and to top it all off, I'm fucken pregnant. The bump does not help at all!

"Mom get out my way!" I pushed her.

Jack's POV

"How you holding up bro?" Johnson asked as he sat across from me getting his hair fixed.

I sat there, in that uncomfortable chair as I was confused about everything, my soon to be wife, my family, but most importantly Danielle.

"Ready bro?" Johnson asked as all the guys had their eyes on me.

I nodded my head, as I didn't want to release any of my negative thoughts before the wedding.

But Johnson knew, he knew I wasn't okay with anything that I was about to commit to. But there wasn't anything he would say because he didn't want to ruin my wedding.

"Hey, give me one moment, let me just go to the bathroom," I excused myself as jokes began getting thrown around the room.

I quickly walked into the bathroom and took out my phone. I unlocked it and found myself looking at Danielle's contact, ready to call her.

It ringed a few times until she finally picked it up.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Danielle," I sighed in relief.

"Who is this, jack?"

"Danielle you need to listen to me,"

"Jack I can't, my weddings about to start,"

"Mine is too but you've got to listen to me," I pleaded.

"... no you know what, no. I've tried talking to you, tried expressing and did express my feelings for you and you just shut me down,"

"Look I'm sorry about that but I can't go through with this. I need y-"

"No, fuck you jack! You can't just ruin my day whenever you feel like it!" And she ended the call.

"Man it's time!" Nate yelled.

+

Danielle's POV

"Oh Dani what's wrong?" Sierra asked.

I couldn't speak. I may've just ruined everything but I couldn't just leave Daniel up there.

"Danielle," Sammy said as he walked towards me.

Andrea told me that Sammy and Jack got in a huge fight so he decided to attend my wedding.