Chapter 56

Danielle's POV

Being finally Jack's fiancé is great seeing as he can finally tell his fans about me.

The day after Jack had proposed to me, I decided on letting him tell his fans seeing as it was really important to him.

I did receive some hate but over all, everyone was supportive and I appreciated it.

Also, it's been over a month since the proposal and I've heard that Christian and Amanda are dating.

I have talked to Christian and he's grateful to have such and amazing person in his life.

I'm honestly super happy for him. I know that I don't really know Amanda but I'm sure that she'll treat him right.

It was currently 1:55 pm on a Saturday in January 5, 2017.

We were all on our way to the hospital to meet Cameron and Bethany. Today everyone except the parents were learning the gender of the twins.

I was super excited.

"Jack, what do you think the baby's will be, a girl and boy, both girls or both boys?"

"I'm going to be honest and say ones a girl and ones a boy, what about you?"

"I honestly don't know but I wish them the best," I said as Jack got a hold of my hand and squeezed it.

After about 7 more minutes of driving, we had finally arrived and now we were in the process of parking our car.

It had taken an extra 5 minutes to find a parking seeing as it was pact.

We finally walked in too see everyone waiting for us and the others.

A nurse had finally walked out and called in Bethany.

It was the same nurse from last time. We all said hello and walked in to a pretty huge room.

As normal, I sat next to Cameron and jack sat next to me while everyone huddled around us.

The nurse applied some gel type thing on Bethany's now visible stomach and moved a device around.

After a few seconds, we all came in contact with two beautiful figures on the machine.

"Well I'll be back with some photos and the results." The nurse said before walking out.

We all congratulated Bethany and Cameron once again.

Shortly, the nurse came back in with a photo for each couple. In her other hand she had an envelope that I assume had the gender.

"Who will this be given to?" She asked.

Bethany looked around the room and her eyes landed on me. "Danielle," she said.

I raised my hand and everyone moved out of the way so the nurse could hand it to me.

I took in the envelope and stuffed it inside my purse.

After about another 15 minutes of talking, we left.

We all decided that I would open the results and let everyone know.

So I did exactly what we agreed on.

Once we got home, we walked into the kitchen and I laid out the envelope on the marble counter.

Jack came in behind me and hugged me.

I was honestly super nervous and they weren't even my children.

"Common babe, open it don't worry," Jack said.

I grabbed the envelope and tare open the top. I grabbed the paper and unfolded it.

I quickly scanned it until I came in contact with it.

Jack looked at me and waited.

I quickly smiled before saying,"well at least we don't have to buy two different colors,".

After I said that, I showed Jack the paper and he smiled. "I'm sure they'll both be happy,"

I quickly took out my phone and put everyone in a group chat, making sure I didn't accidentally add Cameron or Bethany.

To Group Chat
From Danielle

Well, I finally open the envelope and I can now say that we will not have to buy two different colors.

After I sent that, everyone kept on going crazy begging me to tell them.

To Group Chat
From Danielle

I can now say that Cameron and Bethany will be blessed with two beautiful baby ......

I sent that and waited for a response.

Everyone went crazy. No one could believe.

We all decided in meeting up at my house to plan last details to the party.

_____

What do you guys think they are, boys or girls?

Btw, would you guys like to ask me some questions, like a little q&a.

I just wanted to see who was interested. 😊