Serious

Hi guys, I know that mostly everyone hates having to pass through these things thinking that it's a written chapter, but it's not.

I started going through my chapters and reading the comments and messages and I have been receiving some pretty rude things.

I'm getting complains about this book being 'too dramatic' or it just plainly 'sucks'.

I honestly just started to write this book because I was curious and felt lonely.

I use this book to release my emotions that I have bottled up and can't share, but it seems like it's not good enough.

I was having so much fun writing this book but to receive hate from it? Like why?

If you just don't like my book and please just don't read it.

This shouldn't be something that I should be getting hate for.

I'm a really sensitive person. When I read all those rude comments, I felt very sad, depressed and even anxiety because I felt like I wasn't good enough.

And the only reason why I started writing this book was to communicate with people and release all my feelings, emotions and ideas.

Things have been getting really hard at home and it's just been really bad for me. And having to deal with all those negative, it hurts.

I'm not trying to say that I just get rude comments, because I don't. I have some really great readers/supporters and I really appreciate it.

I'm not going to lie, I have been thinking about deleting the book.

If this continues, I'm going to have to make up my mind and make a decision.

I hope you understand..❤️️

I'm not just trying to make drama, please try to understand.

Thank you so much for everything, don't forget that.