Chapter 35

Jack's POV

When Danielle left, the guys came and we all headed over to the mall to look for some presents.

When I say guys, I mean all of them. Johnson, Nate, Sammy, Matt, Cameron, Nash, Shawn, Taylor, Aaron and Hayes.

Almost all of the guys had already gotten something for their girlfriend -well except Nash.

I was currently at the Apple Store. I got some stuff and then headed to Foot Locker.

I didn't find a pair of shoes that I wanted for Danielle so I went to Champs.

When I finally found them, I went to Macy's and bought more stuff.

I ended up going to Urban Outfitters, Pac Sun, Forever 21, Pink, and some other stores.

I think I spent up to $50,000 or more. I didn't really care because that wouldn't even make a dent in my bank account.

I also bought some stuff for my parents, my sisters and Danielle's parents.

I had to call an uber because I couldn't fit my stuff in Nate's car.

I was thinking about buying Danielle some lingerie but I didn't because then the guys would see me. I quickly texted Meghan.
-
To Meghan
From Jack

Hello Meg
-
I sent it and waited for her response. I knew she hated that name but it was funny how she got mad. I saw her like a sister, like I do with all the girls.

-
To Jack
From Meghan

Hello Finnegan. What do you want?
-

When I read that, I began laughing because I hate when people called me that but it was funny that she was trying to get me mad.

-
To Meghan
From Jack

Can you do me a favor?
-

To Jack
From Meghan

Sure
-

To Meghan
From Jack

Look you might say no but can you buy some lingerie for me.
-
I sent that without even thinking.
-
To Jack
From Meghan

What the hell Jack, they don't sell lingerie for men at Victoria Secret
-
I read the text I sent and face palmed myself. I felt so dumb. I quickly texted back.

-
To Meghan
From Jack

No I meant to say if you could buy some for Danielle for me.
-

To Jack
From Meghan

Sure. You owe me
-

To Meghan
From Jack

Okay, thanks.
-

I got off my phone and got out of the uber.

I had to take two trips from the car to my house. Don't get me wrong, I'm really strong but I bought so much stuff.

When I finally got in the house, I got the bags and put them in one of the guest room and locked it with a key.

I then went to go hide the key in our room.

I heard my phone ringing so I went to go see who it was. I unlocked it to see that Cameron had texted me, he asked if I wanted to go shoot some hoops with the guys.

I didn't reply right away because I was gonna ask Danielle.
-
To Danielle
From Jack

Hey babe, I just wanted to ask you if it's okay to go out with the guys to play basketball.
-

I sent it and waited for her response.

Seconds later she answered.
-
To Jack
From Danielle

Of course babe, go have fun.
-

To Danielle
From Jack

Thank you baby, I'll see you later. Love you
-

To Jack
From Danielle

Love you.
-

I quickly went upstairs and changed into some joggers and a sweater. Don't get me wrong, it's really fucken cold out but I'm going to go because I want to hang out with the guys before I'm married. Not that it'll change anything but I just want to give all my time and attention to Danielle after the wedding.

I went back downstairs and into the kitchen and began eating an apple.

When I finished, I went into the garage and opened my Lambo. I got in and opened the garage door before driving off.

After driving for 10 minutes I arrived at the park and got off. I walked over to the basketball court and saw all the guys waiting for me.

"You guys ready to get your ass beaten?" I asked

They all laughed and we began playing.