Chapter 9

Michael's POV

"You're diagnosed with ... Cancer" he said.

Tears started draining from my eyes. How? How can this happen? Right after my daughter has finally awaken from coma. Just why God? Why must it be like this?

"Is there anything we can do to stop it" I asked

"We don't know yet but we will call you with some news next week" he said

"And I'm very sorry " he added. And with that he walked out.

I walked right behind him making my way to the exit. How was I going to tell my family about this? I can't tell them just after my daughter has finally awaken.

After I arrived at the hospital, I went to Danielle's room and saw that there was no one in there so I asked a doctor,

"Do you know where my daughter might be, her name is Danielle Claire?" I asked

"Oh yes, of course. They just signed some papers so Danielle could be released. " she replied

I walked right behind and after walking for some seconds I finally saw them. Danielle was on the wheelchair and Jack was behind her ready to push her. Then I saw my beautiful wife, Hayley. It hurt me knowing that I might not have all the time that I wanted to be in this world and see my wife and my daughter happy and maybe even see some grandchildren.

"Honey are you okay?" Hayley asked

I hadn't noticed but I had begun sobbing my eyes out.

"I'm sorry I'm just so happy for my daughter and finally having my family and life back." I replied

We all began hugging and after some minutes, the doctor finally walked in with Danielle's medication.

"Jack, Jack Gilinsky" he said

Jack rose from his seat and walked up to the doctor.

"Make sure Danielle takes these every day twice" He added

"I will." Jack replied

"Well you can finally go home"the doctor said

Jack's POV

"Well you can finally go home " the doctor said.

I thanked him and walked over to Danielle and the rest of the family.

"So..." My mom said

"What" I asked curios.

"We still have to show you guys the house that we bought you two." My mom said with excitement.

"We know you guys will never out grow it." Hayley said.

"You guys will follows us to the house" my dad said

"And don't worry we had it furnished and brought all of your guys clothes" my mom added.

"Thank you guys so much we appreciate it" Danielle and I said.

We started making our way to the car. After some seconds of walking we finally reached.

"Jack you can take our car. We will hitch a ride with Hayley and Michael." My dad said

I walked over to the car to open the door. Then I lifted Danielle up and carried her inside. She was kind of surprised and she began blushing. When I sat her down on the front seat I met her face. They were inches apart. We both began to lean in, and then it finally happened we kissed and it was amazing. I felt so many sparks. I hope she felt them too.