Chapter 67

Cameron's POV

As I looked around, I noticed the love of my life on the hospital bed with my two beautiful baby girls.

"Bethany!" I yelled as I entered.

I ran over to her and kissed her. This wasn't just any kiss, it was filled with passion.

"Cameron look at our girls!" She said excitedly.

"I know,"

I looked down at them and smiled.

I was amazed by how beautiful they were. Me and Bethany created two beautiful baby girls.

"What should we name them?" I asked.

"I really like Nina," she answered.

"What about you?" She asked.

"I like Victoria,"

"Well we do have two little girls," she said as I smiled.

"Ma'am, we have the names!" I yelled to the woman.

She quickly came in.

"What would they be?"

"This little girls name will be Victoria," I said as I looked down at the baby in my arms.

"And this little girl will be Nina," Bethany answered.

Nina was older than Victoria by 5 minutes.

"May I say how beautiful these baby's and names are," she answered.

"Well thank you," Bethany said.

The lady walked out of the room on the way to bring our friends.

It didn't take long for them to arrive because after just 2 minutes, the door was pushed open and a herd of people entered.

Me and Bethany laughed at the sight.

"What are their names?!?" Everyone asked.

I began speaking as I stared at my two little girls eyes, "this little one is Nina and this one is baby Victoria."

Everyone 'awwed' at the sight.

After passing them around, the time had come.

I prayed a little before doing what I've been afraid to do this whole time.

I walked over to Bethany and grabbed her hand.

"Can I get everyone's attention!" I yelled.

Everything went quite as they stared at us.

"In front of everyone here, I want to ask you, Bethany Noel Mota for your hand in marriage. I want to marry you because you're the first person that I want to look at when I wake up in the morning and the only one I want to kiss goodnight because the first time I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them or someone else holding onto them. So will you, Bethany Noel Mota, marry me?" I said as I kneeled down and held her hand. I slid the box out and opened it to reveal the ring.

"Yes, absolutely yes!!" She said as she cried.

I slid the ring on her finger before I picked her up and twirled her around.

So many great things had happened today on February 10th. First, the love of my life gave birth to our two beautiful baby girls at 10:57 11:02. And now, Bethany had accepted marrying me.

The next day

Danielle's POV.

It was currently 9am on a Sunday morning. We were currently at the hospital waiting for Bethany's release with the twins.

Cameron had called us early in the morning at about 6 am telling us that Bethany and the twins paperwork were getting made.

Once the phone call finished, Jack and I hurried to get ready and were out the door 15 minutes later.

Now we are in the lobby of the hospital, waiting.

Cam said that he was helping Bethany change and dressing up the girls before they go out into the cold air.