Chapter 54

Amanda's POV

As I kept rolling around in my bed, I noticed that I didn't feel another body.

I instantly opened my eyes and came in contact with the wall.

I frowned as I kept on questioning why Christian would just leave without saying anything or at least leaving a note.

I finally decided on getting up and eating breakfast.

Since it was freezing, I changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie.

I walked down stairs and opened the fridge. I instantly came in contact with.... Nothing.

I hit my forehead remembering that I had basically ate everything and needed to buy food.

Well now you know what I'm doing today.

As I checked the cabinets for some chips, the doorbell rang.

I walked over to it and opened it to see Christian standing outside with a tray of pancakes.

"I'm so sorry for just leaving so early and not telling you, I just wanted to surprise you. I hope your not mad at me," he said as he looked down.

"Of course I'm not silly," I said as I threw myself at him giving him the warmest hug ever.

After a few second I let go and invited him in seeing as it was freezing outside.

We both walked into the kitchen and sat down in the island chairs.

He passed me my tray and I opened. I instantly came in contact with the smell of blueberry.

"How did you know that blueberry was my favorite?" I asked him.

"I just know," he said as he smiled.

He opened his tray and it smelt like chocolate.

We both began eating and talking. We also shared some laughs, but overall it was the best time I've had in years.

Later that day

It was now 2 o'clock and Christian and I had just finished watching a movie.

We both got up from the couches and stood up to stretch.

"What do you want to do know?" I asked him.

"Whatever is fine," he said as I walked into the kitchen.

I went over to the fridge and opened it to again, come in contact with nothing.

"Christian, is it okay if we to the grocery store and buy some food?"

"Sure,"

"Well then I'm going to go get dressed,"

He nodded his and sat down on the couch while I walked upstairs.

Once I entered my room, I went to my closet and opened it to see everything organized since I hated having a mess.

Because it is cold out, I decided on wearing something warm.

I pulled out my leggings, a tank top and a warm flannel to cover me up. For shoes, I just wore some gray uggs and I also added a scarf.

My hair was already curly since I curled it yesterday for the party

I walked downstairs and into my dads office. I went to his and opened a compartment to reveal his credit card that he had left to buy groceries.

Once I grabbed it I walked back out into the living room where I saw Christian waiting for me.

"I'm ready," I said as I smiled over at him. We both walked into my garage while I got the keys to my car and went outside.

As I was about to head over to the drivers side, Christian turned me around and walked me toward the passsengers seat.

"I'm driving," he said.

I unlocked the car and Christian opened the door for me. I thanked him and got in. He quickly jogged over to the side and got in. I gave him the keys and we drove off.

At the grocery store

After finally 20 minutes of driving, we had finally arrived at Costco.

We got out and Christian got the cart.

We walked in and began shopping.