Chapter 60

The next day

Danielle's POV

The babys' reveal party\ baby shower had finally arrived and we were all currently in my backyard fixing everything up.

It was currently 3 pm and the party started at 3:30 so we didn't have much time. We had already set up at the tables and Jack had even began barbecuing. All the other guys helped set up the chairs while us girls carried out the food. Everything else was ready which was the decorations.

After it finally being 3:30, Cameron and Bethany had arrived and so did Alexa and Shawn who had the cake.

Cameron and Bethany's parents were also here.

Time passed as we talked and shared some laughs. We still waited on two guest, Christian and Amanda.

"Babe!" Jack yelled as she ran over to me with my phone.

He ran over and passed me my phone which was ringing. I instantly came in contact with Christians called ID and answered.

"Hi Christian!"

"Hey Dani,"

"What's up?"

"I'm in your front yard,"

"Oh my gosh, I'll be right out," I said as ended the call and walked over to the gate.

As I opened it, I came in contact with Christian. He looked horrible with bags growing under his eyes and his cheeks marked with tears, his eyes red as if he wanted to cry. I even noticed some weight loss.

I ran over to him and hugged him. Seeing him like this hurt me because he would always be that one happy person.

"Christian how have you been?" I asked as I kept on hugging him.

"I'm going to be honest, I'm only getting worst," he said as he lowered his head.

I grabbed his chin and pushed it up only to see a tear slipping down his cheek. I quickly wiped it away and embraced him in another tight hug before leading out to where everyone was.

"Christian my man!" Cameron said as he walked over to him and bro hugged him.

Everyone said hello and shared a look of empathy towards him.

Amanda's POV.

I was currently in Danielle's driveway ready to just turn back around but couldn't as I saw Lele walking towards me.

"Amanda I'm so proud of you," she said as she hugged me.

I got out of my car with a gift bag and began making our way towards the back door.

I was currently wearing a romper and some making up seeing as I looked like a mess.

Once we made it inside, we walked over to all the people so I went around and introduced myself once again.

I made sure to give Bethany my present before I said hello to everyone.

As I looked around I noticed Christian.

When he turned around, I saw Christians face. He looked absolutely awful. I instantly felt horrible seeing as I was the one to cause him this pain.

I quickly sat down, not wanting him to notice me.

"Alright guys were going to cut the cake now!" Danielle announced.

Everyone got up and circled the table where Cameron and Bethany stood with a know in both of their hands.

Bethany's POV

As I stood there, my hand around the knife as I shared it with Cameron. My heart began beating so fast as time got closer to cut the cake.

"Is everyone ready?" Cameron asked as he looked into my eyes.

I nodded and we tilted the knife towards the cake. It finally cut it open to come in contact with one color. It was.......