Chapter 80

Jack's POV

"Danielle we don't have time for you to do your makeup, we're gonna be late," I told Danielle as I chuckled at her cuteness.

"I'm done don't worry," she said as she flashed me a smile.

"Are you excited?" I asked her.

She nodded, "I'm super excited,".

She finally walked out of the bathroom looking perfect as always.

"You look great babe," I said

"Thank you," she replied.

We got out the room and took the elevator down.

"Ey Jack, we've been waiting for you!" Taylor C yelled.

After having sex yesterday, we slept and then I took danielle out to eat at a fancy restaurant.

"Sorry man, we were busy," I said as I tightened my grip around Danielle's waist.

"Alright now that everyone's here, we may begin!" Bart yelled.

"What is this meeting going to be about?" Carter asked.

"If you guys would listen, I would be able to explain it," he replied.

The whole room went quite while Danielle and I sat on a chair.

Since there was only one, Danielle sat on my lap.

"So you ladies have been invited to help create the merchandise. That will begin later today while you guys rehearse," Bart announced, "right now we are still looking for other things you guys can do once on stage. We have Shawn singing, and then a q&a And finally, a dance battle,"

"Jack why don't you sing with Johnson?" Danielle asked while she whispered in my ear.

"No,"

"But jack you sound amazing,"

"I don't know, what if they think I'm horrible" he replied.

"No, of course they won't!"

"Fine, maybe. I'll talk to them and then I'll practice,"

Danielle's POV

Once the meeting was over, I walked up to Bart and told him what I talked to jack.

Of course I didn't tell Jack because I don't know what he would've done.

Bart completely understood and said he would take care of it.