Chapter 48

"We have some special surprises for you too," my dad announced.

He and Katherine got up and walked over to us with something in their hands.

Katherine came up to me while my dad went to Jack.

"Danielle you make my son happy. I've never seen him as happy as he is now. I want to thank you for taking care of him and loving him. I want to give you this necklace that belonged to me, this was passed on form generation to generation, and I plan on giving this to you because I know you're the right one for my son," she said.

I began crying as I turned around and pulled my hair to the side while she put the necklace on me.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Gilinsky," I said

"Call me Katherine," she said as she smiled at me.

I smiled back at everyone as my dad began to speak.

Once he opened his hands, I saw that he had his grandfathers watch that he wished to give to his son, but he didnt get to have one in his arms since my older brother had died at birth.

"You young man have made my little girl, the happiest person in the world, and I have you to thank. You see, now that she is with you, I don't have to worry as much about her because I know that she has you to protect her. I'm am very grateful for that. Since I don't have a son, I want to give this to you Jack. This is the only thing that was left for me from my father when he passed away. Take care of it,"

"Thank you so much sir," Jack said as my father placed the watch on Jack's wrist. It fit him perfectly.

"Call me Michael,"

All our parents were crying, and so where some of our friends.

4:00 pm.

Everyone had gone home and Jack and I were currently taking a shower because my parents were having a party. We also invited our friends but they also had parties to go too.

I got out of the shower and dried off before putting in my undergarments, shorts and a t-shirt and walked into my closet.

A few weeks ago, I had gone shopping with Claudia, Andrea, and Vanessa. They had helped me pick out a beautiful red dress for today.

I found the dress and paired it up with some white sandals from Michael Kors that were gifted to me from Jack.

I walked back into the bathroom and washed my teeth before taking out my curling iron and plugging it in. I waited for it to heat up.

After 30 seconds, it was ready. I planned on doing big curls.

20 minutes later.

I had finished curling my hair and now I was doing my makeup.

About 10 minutes later, I was done. I walked back into my room and undressed to put on my dress. I slid it on but had trouble zipping up the zipper.

I walked into the closet and saw him frustrated looking for an outfit.

"Jack what's wrong,"

"I'm getting frustrated because I can't find the perfect outfit for tonight," he said as he stared at the pile of clothes.

I kneeled down and he turned his face around to look at me.

"Damn baby you look hot,"he said as he eyed me from top to bottom.

"Aww thank you baby," I pecked his lips and helped him pick out an outfit.

"So what do you wanna wear,"

"I was planning on wearing a tux,"

I picked everything out and handed it to him, "here,"

"Thank you so much baby,"

"Can you zip up my dress?"

He nodded and I turned around. He zipped it up and thanked him and walked out into my room. I put on my heels and looked at myself.

I went to my vanity and got a necklace, bracelet and earrings.

--

--