Chaptet 77

Danielle's POV.

"Danielle," someone said as they shook me awake.

I quickly got up and looked around, seeing Bethany.

I then remembered that her and the twins stayed over.

"I'm going to get up to get breakfast for the girls, I just wanted to know if you wanted anything?"

"How about we just make pancakes, it's not that hard," I said.

"That sounds fun, let's do it,"

+

"Hey, now that we've finished eating and cleaning, how about we go out to the mall, to entertain ourselves?" Bethany asked.

"Yeah, that sounds great," I said as I payed close attention to my phone, which was receiving messages from jack.

"Is it jack?"

"Yeah, has Cameron texted you?"

"Yeah, early in the morning we face timed and he saw the girls and I,"

I smiled at their cute family, hoping that one day I'd have one with Jack too.

"So are you still up for the mall?" I asked.

She nodded her head, "I'm about to leave with the girls and go home to change,"

I nodded my head, "And then I'll pick you up and we'll go?"

"Yeah, that sounds good," she replied.

+

I had just gotten out the shower and now I was on my journey to pick out my outfit.

But of course I put my underwear and bra before.

I looked at many shirts, but liked nothing.

I had recently gone shopping with jack, before he left, to get him some new clothes and I happened to get myself some too.

I was super excited about some distressed jeans that I had gotten, so I decided to go with those.

I went back to my shirts and decided to wear a long sleeve cream crop top.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to wear some killer heels or some normal shoes.

As I looked around, I spotted some white adidas that jack had bought me, claiming that they looked 'fresh'.  We had both gotten the same pair.

I decided to go with those, and after I finished putting on my outfit, I decided to curl my hair.

Of course my hair wasn't dry yet so it took me about another 15 minutes of blow drying my hair. But I of course took breaks because that damn blow dryer is heavy as fuck.

I got out my Nume curling wands and went with the medium barrel.

I applied their heat protectant serum and went on with curling.