Chapter 83

Jack's POV

"Ma'am please, there has to be a mistake,"

"I'm sorry sir, your flight has been delayed for 4-5 hours,"

I banged my fists on the counter and left.

I sat down on a chair as I calmed down before having to break it down to Danielle.

"Yo man, don't worry. We'll get there," Shawn said as he patted my back.

I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna go get something to eat," I said as I stood up and walked towards the hallway.

After I was out of sight, I walked to the closest restroom and walked in. I looked at myself in and tears began pouring down my face.

I've been so stressed about everything, I was excited to finally get home and spend time with Danielle. She makes everything better.

I wiped away my tears and got out my phone and pressed the FaceTime button.

A few rings later, Danielle answered.

"Hi baby!" She yelled.

I didn't say anything as I looked down.

"Jack are you okay, look at me. Is something wrong?"

I took some seconds before I answered, "I can't do this Danielle,". Tears slowly poured out of my eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asked scared.

"Tour. It's so fucken difficult without you. Danielle I can't do this. I need you,"

"Don't worry baby, you're on the plane, you'll get home soon,".

"No I'm not, my fucken flight got delayed," is aid as I punched the wall.

"Jack calm down," she said, evidently scared.

"I'm so sorry baby,"

"Don't worry. Get out of that bathroom and enjoy your time with the guys, go eat. Once you get home, we'll spend every day together. Jack, babe I just want you to be okay. I love you so much,"

"Thank you for always being there for me," I said.

"Jack look at me,".

I looked up and saw her smiling. I smiled too.

"There's the jack, my future husband. Now go enjoy yourself. Don't worry you still have me,".

I smiled,"thank you babe,"

"Okay jack now go. Enjoy yourself," she said.

"Bye baby," I said.

"Bye. I love you,"

"Love you too," I said before she ended the call.

I rinsed my face and walked out.

+

"Flight 451 to Omaha is now boarding," the over head announced.

The guys and I had gone to eat pizza. It was so much fun, finally letting loose with the guys.

We all walked in and sat in our assigned seats.

Danielle's POV

"Guys, they're gonna be home any minute!" I yelled.

All of us came either in our own cars or together to the airport. We were in the lobby waiting for them to finally come out of the plane.

We brought some banners and a lot of fans were here. It was so chaotic in here that some of them got kicked out.

Security had shown up and we explained everything to them. Willingly, they agreed to help us and decided keep the fans at a normal distance.

"Oh my god it's Cameron Dallas!" One of the girls yelled.

We all looked and saw him running towards Bethany and the girls.

Next came out jack. Tears poured out of my eyes as we ran to meet up. The look in his eyes showed sadness and stress. I embraced him in a hug as he picked me up and slowly spun us around.

All the fans 'awwed' at the scenes being created right before them.

Finally all the guys were out and we had all welcomed each other home.

The guys decided on meeting a few fans, seeing a as they actually took time out of their day to see their favorite 'celebrity'.

+

After they met some fans, we decided to go to our house and hang out.

"Babe I'm so happy I'm finally back. I promise to never leave or go anywhere without you," jack said as he leaned in.

"And neither will I babe,"

"Okay well, let's go out to the club!" Sammy yelled.

Everyone shook their head no at his idea, seeing as we have school tomorrow.

"We have school," Nash announced.

"But it's Friday, can't we just ditch?" Sammy asked.

"We've already missed so much school. Let's just go, we only have 3 classes tomorrow. So we would be getting out at 1:50," jack said.

"Okay. I guess," Sammy said as he sat back down on the couch.

"But I mean we can still drink a little," I said as I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

Everyone yelled, happy at my comment.

"Thank you Danielle!" Sammy yelled.

I brought back a few bottles and some shot glasses and passed them around.

"Eyyy thanks," Nate yelled as he put down the shot glass on the table and opened the bottle and chugged it. Sammy repeated the same steps, as they competed to see who could finish the bottle first.

After a few hours of just talking about life, we decided on playing truth or dare. We were all pretty drunk so it got a bit hectic.

"Na-nate," Sammy said.

Nate nodded his head as he paid attention, waiting for his dare.

"I-I da-dare you toooooo umm jump of th-the roof!" He yelled excited.

"No!" Everyone yelled back as Nate and Sammy just laughed.

"Okay well I think it's time for us to go, seeing as Sammy's trying to kill someone. Well we will see you guys tomorrow at school!" Andrea yelled as she helped Sammy walk out the door.

After them, everyone decided to go, until it's was just jack and I. He wasn't that drunk, which I was thankful for.

"Hey babe?" I asked jack.

"Yeah,"

"Can we start visiting my parents like twice a week, only if you want to?"

"Of course, but why?"

"My dad doesn't look that good," I said as a tear ran down my face.

"Babe don't worry, of course he's okay. And of course I want to go. Why would you say that?"

"Well I just didn't want to ruin any plans you had. I know you're busy,".

"Danielle I'll always be there, right by your side,"

"I love you jack,"

"I love you dani,"

_

Hey guys!!! Long time no talk!

Well I just wanted to say sorry for not updating so frequently.

Right now I am on spring break, so I will try my hardest to publish more chapters!

Love you guys!