Chapter 75

Danielle's POV

As crazy as it seems, only four days have passed and Jack already had to leave for magcon.

Since we all lived in Nebraska, it was pretty far where they were going.

Their first tour stop was in San Francisco, CA.

We were currently at the airport waiting for their airplane to board.

Jack and I were currently cuddling as I sat on his lap, as every other couple did on the airport as they awaited.

I saw Cameron with Bethany and his girls. I can't imagine how hard it must be for Bethany and him. I'm gonna miss Jack but imagine if we had kids.

"Plane to San Francisco will now be boarding," the speaker yelled.

Jack and I got up but he never let go of our position.

I never wanted to stop hugging him.

I began to tear up as I knew that I was going to be alone for the next few days.

"No baby, don't cry, I'll be back soon, we can FaceTime" he said as he grabbed a hold of my face and looked into my eyes as he quickly tried wiping away the tears in my eye.

"I love you Jack, I'm going to miss you so much,"

"I love you Danielle, don't ever forget that,"

He said as he began to let go.

I let him.

He grabbed his suit case before kissing me and giving me a hug, he began to walk towards the entrance of the plane.

But before he had left, he turned around and I had seen that he had begun to cry.

That only made me break more inside.

"No Cameron, you have to go," Bethany said as she broke down on the floor.

"Baby no, I can just cancel, please just let me,"

Bethany grabbed a hold of his face and smashed her lips against his.

"Go, I love you,"

Cameron did as told and got up and walked towards the entrance.

I ran to Bethany to help her.

I grabbed Nina before helping Bethany get up with Victoria.

I looked around and saw all the girls crying.

"How about we all go to my house?" I asked. I said as I kept looking around.

As I looked through the girls, I noticed Carlos, sitting on one of the seats, crying.

I walked over to him, as I remembered that he and mahogany were dating.

"Carlos, are you okay?"

He nodded and put his hands in front of his face.

I sat next to him.

He instantly jolted up.

"Oh Danielle, I didn't know it was you,"

I nodded my head.

"Well thanks, but I think I'm going to head home,"

I nodded my head before speaking.

"I'm here if you need anything, I know how you feel,"

"Thanks," he softly spoke.

+

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked the girls.

"Let's get completely wasted," Lele offered.

"Well you guys can but I don't want to," I spoke.

"Come on Danielle, don't be like that," she replied.

"Look, I don't feel like I'm up for having a hangover tomorrow, so no,"
I defended myself as the girls all agreed.

"Don't tell me, your pregnant aren't you!" Lele yelled.

"No, I just don't want to drink,"

"Sure, maybe you and jack did it before leaving," when Lele finished, I couldn't help but feel irritated.

"No Lele, we didn't, I just don't want to drink. Please respect my decision"

"You guys are all boring, I'm leaving!" She yelled before walking out.

"Well that was interesting," Andrea said.

I nodded my head in agreement and sighed.

+

Jack's POV

We've been on the plane for a few hours now, and I have not found anything to do but to open my phone every few minutes to see my lock screen which held a picture of Danielle and I.

"Jack you okay?" Aaron asked.

I shook my head in agreement, knowing that I just lied.

"We are here for you." Shawn replied.

I thanked them and faced the window.

I know that this tour is going to be hell for both Danielle and I but if she agrees to it, then I should too.

After all, I'm meeting my fans, the ones that have supported me through everything, I should be thankful that I even get to have them.

And as for my relationship, I have to try my hardest to keep danielle content because I owe her the world, she deserves the best. 

I then took out my phone and stared at my lock screen, that held a picture of Danielle and I.

After a few minutes, I locked it and slid it back into my pocket and began to start a conversation with the guys.

I know Danielle would want me to have fun, so I am.

__________________________

Guys, holy shit!

We got this book to 100k views.

You have no idea how happy I am.

I never thought of ever going this far.

It's all thanks to you!

I love you guys so much!