Chapter 91

Danielle's POV

The past few months have been horrifying. I thought I would be fine trying to recover from jack but what did I expect trying to get over someone I love.

The day I went back to get my stuff, jack wasn't there which only made me more upset.

The only persons that have been there for me have been my parents and Louis. I didn't want to talk to the girls because I don't want to take away Jacks friends.

And as for our marriage, it's over.

We had a meet up at their house a few weeks ago, which jack didn't even bother showing up. But maybe it would've been worse having to dealt with seeing him.

Jack's been blowing up on twitter. Tweeting shit to point back to our relationship, saying how unhappy he is. But what hurt the most was that he dared tell the whole world that I took advantage of his trust and cheated on him.

But to top it all off, I've been feeling like shit lately. So my dad made me a doctors appointment for today. Oh how I love him.

You might be asking, what about Tyler? Well I did press legal charges but was turned down for lack of evidence. You have no fucken idea how mad and hurt I was.

"Hey honey, ready for the doctors?" My dad asked.

"Yeah"

We walked out the house and into his car.

+

"Hello Ms. Claire,"

"Hello," I answered.

"Well long time no talk, how have you been?" He asked.

"Not so great, I haven't been feeling well and I haven't been getting my period regurlaly,"

"Right, and last time I checked up on you, you were here to see if you were pregnant?"

I nodded, as I remembered being here with jack.

"Well you where here a year too early,"

I looked at him in confusion.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant!" He yelled.

I looked directly at my father, he had a huge smile on his face. He instantly got up and embraced me in a hug.

I felt myself beginning to cry.

"Oh my god, I'm pregnant," I whispered.

+

"Thank you for coming today, and congratulations!" He yelled back.

I still couldn't believe it, I'm finally pregnant. And of course it wasn't Tyler because I'm 2 months pregnant. How the hell didn't I know?

"I'll be back dad, I need to use the restroom,"

"Be careful, my grandchild's in there," he smiled.

I smiled back and left.

I walked into the bathroom and did everything I had to before finally walking out. As I turn the corner to get to my father, I'm greeted with a whole group of people, people that I used to call my friends.