Chapter 34

Skip to the weekend

Danielle's POV

It was now Saturday. There was two weeks left before my favorite holiday, Christmas. Also, we got a two week vacation from school.

It was my favorite because all my family got together and had a huge party. We always got together with my family that lived faraway. I always got excited when I got to see them.

I have three aunts and three uncles from my moms side. From my dads side, I have four aunts and two uncles.

I was half Mexican and half American.

But back to what we were talking about, we are two weeks away and I haven't gone shopping for presents.

It was now 9:30 and I was downstairs making breakfast for Jack and I.

I felt hands around my waist and knew that it was Jack.

"Good morning baby," he said.

"Good morning babe," I said as I turned around and gave him a quick kiss.

I quickly served Jack some eggs and bacon and placed it on the table. I did the same for me and sat down next to Jack.

"So babe I was thinking about going shopping with Meghan and Bethany,"

"Sounds great, because I also have to go out to buy some things but don't worry I'm going to the other mall,"

"Sounds perfect,"

We both began eating and when we finished, we went upstairs and took showers.

I was currently washing my teeth while Jack fixed his hair.

When I finished, I blow dried my hair and then began curling my hair. My arms had gotten tired after some time so I was really slow.

"Babe you need help?"

"Are you sure you can do this?" I asked concerned.

"Of course,"

I gave him a chance and stood there while he curled the ends. I was so scared of being burned but I trusted Jack.

10 minutes later

"Okay I'm done,"

I looked at my hair in the mirror and it actually looked great for a guy.

"Thank you so much babe," I said as I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

We both smiled into the kiss.

"Have I ever told how cute your shortness is?"

I gave a look and laughed.

"I'm going to go get ready," I said as I walked away and into our walk in closet.

After some time I finally picked out somethings would keep me warm from this cold weather.