Chapter 85

Jack's POV

Weeks had gone by now, and today was now our last day of high school.

We're seniors officially ready to graduate and make something out of ourselves.

I plan on continuing with my music career and as for Danielle, she has many talents to pursue.

As for our friends, well they have their own dreams, but we have decided on taking every step together as a family.

My parents are super healthy and happy with everything. We've successfully planned the whole wedding out. Danielle's parents are the kindest people that I have ever met.

We make sure to visit both of our families at least twice a week.

Danielle and I have had our differences but our love is too strong to just give up. The main reasons are Tyler and Madison. They keep finding ways for us to fight.

But on a lighter note, I plan on asking Danielle and all of our friends about a vacation. Also, I plan to ask them about moving to LA. It's not that I don't like Omaha it's just there's more opportunities for everyone in LA. Of course Omaha will always be important for all of us, we grew up here, and we also created all of our friendships.

"Baby ready?" Danielle asked as she walked towards me, looking hot as ever.

"Yeah, but wait," I said as I held onto her waist and kissed her cheek, " you look beautiful today".

"Thank you baby," she said, as she placed her lips on mine.

She looked amazing in that dress.

We walked hand in hand to our car and drove off to school.

In about 11 minutes we were there, as were our friends.

Danielle's POV

Today was our last day, and I can't believe it.

I started off hating everything about coming to school, but now it's amazing, getting to know my teachers and our new friends.

The only teachers that I was mostly going to miss was Mr. Lefay, Mr. Pellman, Mrs. Lorie and Mrs Dune.

I know the rest of the teachers wanted the best for everyone but I didn't really get that close with them.

"Guys listen up!" Nate yelled as he hugged Claudia.

Everyone looked at them.

"Claudia's pregnant!" He yelled as he picked her up and spun her around.

We all congratulated them by hugging them.

"Show us!" Alexa asked excitedly.

Claudia showed us her baby bump and it was barely noticeable.

+

"Let's go eat for lunch?" Jack asked.

"But let's invite everyone,"

"Okay but where?"

"Let's just order a few pizzas and drinks. But let's stay here, it's our last day. Let's enjoy being here," I said.