Chapter 13

Danielle's POV

As I walked into the house I saw.... A walkway of roses that headed upstairs. I began following and while I was, I saw sticky notes sticked on the wall that had cute comments. I smiled from ear to ear.

Once I reached my room, I saw that the path had ended

Once I reached my room, I saw that the path had ended. I looked on the bed and I saw the most beautiful dress with some shoes on the side. Also, there was a pair earrings and a necklace. Everything was just beautiful!

I found a sticky note on the back that said, "I love you! please wear this, I picked this out for you I hope you like it" "p.s. There's gonna be a limousine waiting for you at 6:40 so get ready fast!" "P.p.s. Give thanks to your mom for helping me!"

This made me feel... Like I mattered. I love it. I love him.

I quickly got dressed and put on my shoes and the jewelry. By the time I finished it was 6:37 so I decided to wait outside.

Right on time, the limousine showed up and a guy in a tuxedo walked out and opened the door for me to walk in.

Once I did, he ran over to his side and began driving to our destination. I did not have a clue were we were headed.

About 15 minutes later we arrived. The guy jogged over to my side and opened it for me to get out. I kindly thanked him and began walking towards the restaurant.

I noticed that this place was not only the most fanciest place on earth but the most expensive. Jack sure must of wasted a lot of money.... All to make me happy!

As I walked in, I saw Jack waiting for me. I quickly walked over to him and pressed my lips against his.

"Thank you Jack! Just thank you for everything!" I said

"Baby this was all I wanted... To
Make you happy," he replied

I gave him a big hug and we walked over to our table.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're my secret admirer?" I asked

"Of course baby. I set this all up and I hope you enjoyed it!" He replied

"Of course I did! Thank you!" I said

We just began eating and having a great conversations.

"Babe I have 1 little more surprise for you and I hope you like it," he said

"Okay so let me put this bandana on you," he added

I just let him and when he was done he lead us outside. I assume we are in the limousine and they are going to take us to our destination. I was more than excited.

During the whole car ride Jack had his hand placed perfectly with mine. He held me close which made me feel protected. At this moment I knew that I would never feel as special as I do with Jack, he made feel every emotion he made me complete.

About 30 minutes later the car stopped and Jack opened the door and led me out while keeping me close.

Jack led me to where he had my "surprise" and finally we stopped. Jack let go of my hand and walked away.

"When I say "now" take the blindfold off," he said

I nodded.

"Are you ready?!" He asked with excitement.

"Yes!" I said with excitement

"Alright take it off! NOW!" He screamed

Once I took it off I saw I saw the most amazing and creative idea ever.

I quickly ran over to Jack and jumped on him to give the biggest hug ever

"Thank you Jack no one has ever gone through all this trouble for me just to make me happy!" I screamed

"I love you so much words cannot describe," I screamed even louder. My voice filled with happiness and excitement.

"I love y-," he said but I quickly cut him off with a kiss.

We finally pulled back from the kiss.

"How did you even do this?!?" I asked

"Well my parents own this and a cabin but I decided to just make something myself," he responded

"Well I love it," I said

Jack and I sat down and just began talking.

"Danielle I know it's hard to forgive but I just want to saying sorry.. I'm sorry for being a jerk to you just because I didn't want to love you again. I never knew how much sadness I made you feel. What I'm trying to say is that when my parents told me that you were cutting I just lost it. I never knew you did and it's all my fault. You've put up with all of my shit and you still found a way to love me. All I know is that what I feel for you can never be replaced by someone else. All I want you to understand is that I'm truly and deeply sorry." He said

"Jack I now that with time I will forgive you. It's clear to me that you are sorry and I appreciate it. All I know is that I am deeply involved with you.

All threw the night Jack and I just cuddled, talked and looked at the stars. This is more than I could ever ask for and Jack had given it to me.

I know it's weird to say this but i fell in love with my bully.

______________________________________________________

Will it always be this perfect?!?

Anyways I'm so excited to start updating because I just wanted to get to the exciting parts of the story. I have some crazy ideas. I haven't seen anyone use them so I thought I'd be the first. And to anyone who did I just want you to know that no I am not trying to copy you.

I decided on uploading just because I wanted you guys to see the cover on the book! I changed it and I actually like it!
I hope you guys do to!