Chapter 23

1 week later

Danielle's POV

It was now Friday. Jack and I woke up at 9 am and it was now 9:37 and we were just snuggled up in bed. We finally decided on getting up and cleaning up a bit, so before we did, we both took showers and washed our teeth.

Jack and I walked down stairs and began by washing dishes. I would wash them and he would dry them.

After that, I began sweeping around the house while Jack threw out the trash.

About an hour later, we were finally done. We had cleaned the kitchen, the living room, and our room.

When we were finally done, I ran up to my room and in to the bathroom and threw up. I didn't know why but I just kept on vomiting.

Jack's POV

When I walked upstairs, I heard someone vomiting. I quickly ran to our room and into our bathroom where I saw Danielle throwing up. I ran up to her and pulled her hair back and just held it as she threw up. The site of this made me feel worried and sad. I never wanted to see Danielle like this.

After a few minutes she stopped and looked up to me.

"Thank you Jack,"

"You welcome baby, are you okay?"

"Yeah I don't know what happened to me"

"Okay, well I'm here if you need anything babe"

Danielle's POV

And with that Jack stepped out and left me alone in the bathroom while I rinsed my mouth and washed my teeth.

I began thinking as to why I was throwing up but nothing came to mind.

I walked downstairs and saw Jack sitting on the couch, on his phone.

"Hey baby, you feel better?" He asked

I nodded and made my way next to him.

"Umm I have a question for you but if you don't want to I totally understand"

"Yes Jack?"

"Sammy asked if we could go over just to hang out, but I understand if you don't want to. I'll just text him letting him know that we wo-," he kept on rambling on until I cut him off.

"Jack I feel fine, let him know that we will be there," I said

"Babe are you sure you feel okay,"

"100%"

"Okay I'll tell him,"

"Um. Do you know who's going to be there?"

"Andrea, Cam and Bethany, Johnson and Sierra, Shawn and Alexa, Nate and Claudia, Mahogany and Carlos, and Lele,"

"What about Taylor, why isn't he going with Lele?"

"He has some family business as do our other friends,"

"Oh ok, well I'm going to go change," I said as I made my way up to my room.