Chapter 19

The next morning

Jack's POV

I woke up at 7:24 and decided to make Danielle some breakfast since she wouldn't be able to walk because of last night. Talking about last night, it was amazing.

I carefully got out of bed trying not to wake Danielle up, and I succeeded. I got into the shower and came out after five minutes. Then I went to wash my teeth and fix my hair, after I went and picked out a simple white shirt and some black joggers.

When I was done getting ready I went downstairs and prepared some blueberry pancakes for the love of my life. Once I finished making them, I got out a tray and put both our plates of pancakes and two cups of orange juice.

I walked upstairs and into the room where I saw Danielle still asleep.

Danielle's POV

"Good morning baby girl," Jack said

"Good morning babe," I replied as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I looked over to the night table and saw that Jack had made us breakfast. This made me feel special and loved.

When I tried sitting up, I got so much pain that I just fell back into bed. Jack was rough last night but I just felt pleasure.  And yes we used protection because we know that we still aren't ready for kids. I didn't know if I should tell Jack about why I have pain.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked with a slight chuckle at the end that made me smile.

"Umm I don't know, I just have so much pain," I said kind of embarrassed.

"Baby I'm so sorry, do you need help? He said with worry filling his tone.

"Yes and you have nothing to apologize, last night was amazing," I replied.

Jack had helped me up which was a struggle but I made it. All I could think about was how I would get threw the day, not being able to walk.

It was 10:13 am and Jack and I had just finished eating since we were just talking about us and the future.

"I think I'm gonna go take a shower," I said as I stood up from the bed but then instantly fell down as immense pain traveled through my body. Jack helped me up and I decided to take a bath.

After 15 minutes of being in the bathtub, I called Jack and he came in with a towel. He helped me get up as I put the towel around my body and he carried me out. I wasn't in that much of pain anymore but I still couldn't stand correctly or walk.

Jack had said that he had invited all of the guys over with the girls for a barbecue.

So I made my way into the bathroom and washed my teeth, blow dried my hair and then I curled it into some messy and loose curls. I also added mascara and eyeliner but that's it.

After that I went into my walk in closet and picked out an outfit. Since it was going to be some what chilly outside, I decided to wear a gray t-shirt dress with a scarf, a cardigan and some burgundy toms.

 Since it was going to be some what chilly outside, I decided to wear a gray t-shirt dress with a scarf, a cardigan and some burgundy toms

(I like putting these up so I probably will keep on putting them until I get bored)

When I finally finished getting ready, I walked downstairs and helped Jack set up everything inside and out.

It was now currently 2:47 pm and the guys were gonna come over at 3. In the meantime Jack and I just talked. I also organized the snacks while he was barbecuing.

3 pm

Everyone had already arrived and we had begun eating. These past few months have been great, not only did I make friends with the girls, but I also made friends with all of Jack's friends. It was just like one big family.

I knew that if Jack and I ever made our own family I know that I'd want them surrounded by everyone that is here.

I had gotten really close to Bethany and Cam, Andrea and Sammy, Claudia and Skate, and finally Jack and Sierra. But even though, I still cared for everyone the same.

I made conversations with everyone as we partied the night away with some music.

All through the night we all just danced, laughed and talked.

11pm

Right now everyone was cuddled up with their boyfriends and girlfriends. We were watching a scary movie called The Conjuring. It literally scared the shit balls out of me.

I just kept my head tucked into Jack's chest through out the whole movie because it was too scary.

Once we finished watching The Conjuring, we decided on watching a funny movie so we could calm down the nerves. We decided on watching Ted and when we finished with that one we watched Ted 2.

It was currently 3:45 in the morning and I was exhausted. We had just finished watching the movie and everyone was ready to head home.

Jack and I decided on just letting them stay over since we have so many extra rooms, and they all agreed.

Every pair got their own room.

Jack lifted me up from the ground and carried me bridal style up the stairs and into our room.

Through the night, all I could think about was all the great memories I have already made with these amazing people.

When I got sleepier, I turned over to Jack who was just laying there with his chest up so I decided to lay my head on his chest and with that I was out like a light.