Chapter 62

Christians POV

"..... that's when I met her," Lele finished.

I was currently on the couch, wishing I hadn't acted like such a dick towards Amanda.

"Lele you have to leave." I said as I got up from the couch and headed upstairs to put on some slippers.

Once I slipped them on, I slid downstairs and grabbed my car keys but completely forgetting that I hadn't filled up my tank.

"Need a ride?" Lele asked

I shook my head and we ran out.

20 minutes later

I don't know why today, but there was so much traffic as we made our way towards Amanda's house.

"Just pull to the side, here!" I yelled.

Lele did as I said and got off.

"Thank you so much, I owe you"

We both said bye as I ran towards Amanda's house which wasn't that far, maybe like a 5 min sprint.

As I approached her house, I began thinking of the prefect apology.

I ran up to her porch and knocked three times. About 5 minutes later, I came intact with the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Chris-"

I stopped her by kissing her.

"I love you Amanda, I'm sorry for being such a douche, I promise I will always be there for you,"

We kept on kissing before we went inside and made out.

One thing let to another and we ended up having you know that thing. ;)