Chapter 65

Danielle's POV

As I awoke from the nap Jack and I took, I looked to my side and saw it was 4:27.

I instantly shot up from the bed and began to wake up Jack.

After a few minutes of shaking him on his shoulders, he finally opened his eyes.

"Jack, it's 4:30!"

His eyes widened as he immediately stood up and ran to the bathroom as did I.

We both took showers and got out.

While I looked for something to wear, Jack washed his teeth and combed his hair.

I kept moving my clothes from one end to another, trying to look for an outfit to wear.

I decided to look for shoes first since 15 minutes had already passed and I couldn't find a shirt, nor a pants.

It had only taken me about 5 minutes to decide on some ankle boots. I went back to my outfit and picked out some knee-ripped jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

Once I put it on, I walked into the bathroom and curled my hair and added some makeup. By the way, I had already washed my teeth.

I walked downstairs and decided to eat a few chocolate chip cookies

After about eating a whole row, I decided to put them back and see what Jack was up too.

"Babe!"

"Babe!" I yelled again.

I ran upstairs making sure not to miss a step.

"Ja-," I said before walking in on him trying to take off a shirt that obviously didn't fit him.

I started laughing.

"Babe it's not funny. Just get over her and help me!" He said on the verge of laughing.

I ran over to him and took it off.

I stared at his beautiful face as he held a pouty face.

"Aww what's wrong?"

"I'm getting fat," he said.

"Babe of course your not, it just shrank, I promise,"

I grabbed the shirt off the floor to the check the size.

This shirt looked awfully familiar. I checked the tag and remembered something before I started laughing my ass off.

Jack looked at me confused as he kept looking for a shirt.

"This is my shirt silly!"

Jack stared at me.

"Are you serious,"

I nodded my head as I threw my head back from all the laughing.

"Well that's weird,"

After about 5 minutes, we had found him the perfect shirt.

We finally went downstairs so Jack could have a quick snack before making our way to Bethany's house.

After 7 minutes

We had finally arrived Bethany's house. We were currently in the process of getting inside with her gate.

Cameron had told all the guys the code so Jack quickly got off and put in the numbers.

He jogged back to his seat and we made our way towards the door.

"Your finally here!!" Bethany yelled.

Bethany looked absolutely beautiful. Her tummy was noticeable but that only made her look even more gorgeous. It seemed as if she was glowing.

Whenever I saw Cameron look at her, my heart melted. If you ever saw how he looked at her, you could just see how deeply in love he is with her.

I ran to her and hugged her as Jack bro hugged Cameron.

"You look absolutely amazing!" I said.

"Oh stop it, your just saying that cause I'm pregnant,"

"I see it too," Cameron said as he snuggled in her neck.

I 'awwed' at the view but then made our way inside the house to be greeted by all of our other friends.

Almost everyone had a beer in their hands except us and well the future parents.

"Cheers to the future parents!" Nate yelled.

Everyone yelled and applauded.

Jack's POV

All of the guys and I were currently in the basement while the lady's were upstairs.

Cameron was releasing so much positive energy around the house because of how happy he is.

"Jack, can I talk you and Nash?" Cameron asked.

I nodded my head and walked with him to a room along with Nash.

"Look, I've been planning on proposing to Bethany this whole time, but I just can't seem to growl the balls. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm scared of getting rejected,"

"I get it man, but look how far she's already come with you. You think she's just going to stop now? No man, do it!"
I said.

Nash nodded to my response.

We talked about a few more things before hearing and absolute scary noise.

Danielle's POV

Us girls were currently in the living room, looking for something to watch.

"Can anyone hand me the controller from the counter?!" Lele asked.

Bethany got up and got it for her, but once I looked down, I came in contact with.....