Chapter 24

Jack's POV

It was 5 am and Danielle was already awake, throwing up in the bathroom. I was right next to her holding her hair and rubbing her back.

I feel so bad for her. I wish it would be me and not her.

I didn't know what it was but inside, I had an idea. I wanted to ask Danielle but I might just be wrong.

1 hour later

Danielle's POV

I had stopped throwing up, and I was now in bed with Jack watching tv. We were catching up on some new episodes of The Vampire Diaries.

After a few episodes, I began getting tired so I fell asleep on Jack's chest.

7:39 am

I woke up and I quickly ran to the bathroom, only to begin throwing up. I honestly felt really bad.

After another hour of throwing up, I went downstairs and drank a cup of tea.

While I sat there alone, I couldn't help but think as to why I was sick.

Nothing came to mind except one thing. I knew I had to talk to Jack.

Jack's POV

It was 8:43 am and I heard Danielle throwing up so I ran into the bathroom to comfort her.

After a few minutes she stopped, so I helped her up and laid her on our bed.

I sat right next to her and held her hand tight as I stared at her.

"Umm baby I've been thinking...,"I said.

"Yes," she replied.

"I've been really worried about you, since you've been throwing up so much, " I began, " I've been thinking, and I think you might be.....pregnant".

"........I've had the same thought but I'm not sure because I've been taking the morning pill,"

"I'm not trying to be rude but you do know that they do fail sometimes, right?" I said.

"I know, what do you think we should do?" She asked.

"I'll go to the store and get you three different types of pregnancy test, while you make a doctors appointment, okay?"

"Sounds great," she replied.

We both got up. I went to go change, wash my teeth and do my hair. Danielle went to go get her phone.

When I was done, I said goodbye and made my way to the store.

After about 10 minutes , I had finally arrived to the store and picked out three different types. I quickly ran over to the cashier and waited in line. When it was my turn to pay, the lady gave me a weird look. I shook it off and walked out of there.

Danielle's POV

The doctor had scheduled me an appointment for today at 3pm and it was currently 10:23.

As I waited for Jack to come home, I went downstairs and made Jack some pancakes, since I finally felt a bit better.

After 15 minutes, Jack had finally arrived with the pregnancy test. He walked in and gave me a kiss on the cheek as I finished making his last pancake and drizzled some syrup on top and added some cut strawberries.

"Oh my god babe thank you so much!" He said.

"You welcome baby," I answered.

"I'll eat them right after you take those pregnancy test," he said.

I nodded my head and made our way towards our room.

I walked in the bathroom and took out the test.

I honestly didn't know if I wanted it to be positive or negative. I mean schools not over but I wouldn't let that change anything. All I know is that I am in love with Jack Finnegan Gilinsky.

Jack's POV

While Danielle was inside taking the test, all I could think about were the results. I hoped that it turned out being positive. I wanted to start a family with Danielle.

5 minutes had passed and Danielle still didn't come out.

After 10 minutes, she came out looking nervous.

"We have to wait some time," she said.

I nodded my head and engulfed her in a hug.

"Baby I want you to know that I'll be there with you through everything," I said.

"And that's why I love you Jack,"

"And I love you Danielle,"

While we waited, we went downstairs so I could eat my delicious breakfast that my wonderful fiancé had made me.

I was super hungry so I ate everything in about 5 minutes.

We decided that it was time on checking so we both walked upstairs with nervous expressions on our face.

When we finally stepped into our room, I held onto her hand not wanting to let go.

I let Danielle go into the bathroom by herself like she wanted.

Danielle's POV

I had asked Jack on letting me go in by myself, and at first he didn't want to but I convinced him.

I walked in and looked at all the test. When I saw them, two had the same sign and one didn't. I instantly began sobbing as I sat on the cold ground.

Jack heard and ran in.

"Baby are you okay? What happened? He asked.

He made his way next to me and sat down.

"Jack I'm....

___________________________
Cliffhanger

So what do you guys think, is she or is she not pregnant?

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter!