Chapter 90

Danielle's POV

"Danielle," someone called.

I looked up and saw Bethany at my door.

"Oh my go- Danielle are you okay?"

"He left, and it's all my fault,"

"No don't say that,"

"But I can, it's all true. I didn't want to tell him because I know this would hurt our relationship. I hurt him,"

"No honey, it's not your fault, you just didn't say it because you weren't ready. He shouldn't of ever yelled at you. Jack's and asshole," she said as she hugged me.

I began balling my eyes again.

"I would ever do something like that, he should've known. I'm so weak. But even though, I insisted on going,"

"Everything's going to be okay,"

+

It was 3am and Jack still wasn't home. I texted him so many times yet he never had time to reply.

I had spent my whole day crying in my room, going over how I was going to explain this to Jack.

My mind kept going back to the night of Tyler's party. I felt so ashamed of myself, why did I ever let this happen.

As I was about to turn off the light, I heard a loud thump downstairs.

I opened my door and went down my stairs.

I grew scared every step I took.

"Hello?"

"Hello!?"

As I turned the corner, I felt arms around my body. I quickly turned around and noticed Jack.

"Jack, are you okay?"

"Oh baby," he said as his hands roamed around my body.

"Jack please stop," I said scared.

Jack was intoxicated and anything could happen. After the Tyler incident, I haven't been feeling so confident in myself. I've been uncomfortable around anyone. Actually on the night of Tyler's party, I slept on the sofa because I was scared.

"Stop being like that baby," his hands lifted my shirt.

"Jack stop!"

"What the fuck Danielle!" He raised his voice, making me jump.

"Why'd you have to get drunk jack," I said lowly.

"Why? Are fucken seriously asking me that. You know damn well what you did, you fucking cheated on me, what you want me to be happy about that, huh!?" He said as he got a tight grip on my wrist.

"Jack please let go, it hurts!"

"Not until you explain why!"

"I-i can't jack. I can't and don't want to remember that night,"

"Because you fucken betrayed me and my love!" He said as he finally let go of my wrist.

He grabbed onto it so tight, I knew there would be marks tomorrow.

"If you don't want to explain what the hell happened then I might as well just leave because it's seems like you don't fucken need me here anymore!"

"No jack please don't!" I said as I ran after him outside.

"Jack please, I love you. I swear I didn't cheat on you!"