Chapter 74

Still in flashback

I grabbed my phone and opened the email.

I pressed the reply button and began to type.

'I have made my decision and have decided to accept the invitation, to join magcon.'

I finished typing the letter and sent it off.

I put my phone on the bedside table and went to sleep without thinking about what I had just done.

Flashback over.

I instantly took out my phone and threw it at the ground.

I've never been good at controlling my anger, that's why I need Danielle, she keeps me together.

"Bro, calm down," Johnson said.

"I-I can't!" I yelled before walking out his house.

It's been only 30 minutes without Danielle and I'm a complete mess.

I fucken need her!

Danielle's POV

It was currently now 30 minutes after what happened, and I was having once again, mixed emotions.

I missed jack so much.

I was currently on the floor, laying on the ground, balling my eyes out because I messed up.

Of course jack would never want to hurt me.

I kicked him out of our own house, without even letting him talk, what kind of person am I.

I crawled over to my bedside table and got my phone.

I needed him.

*ring* *ring*

It only rang once before it was answered.

"Danielle baby I need you so bad, are you okay"

"Ye-yes, I-i need you so much jack, please don't leave me. I love you so much"

"Of course i won't leave, I love you baby,"

"Hurry jack, I can't deal with what I just did, I'm so so-sorry,"

"I'm coming home baby, don't worry,"

"I love you so much baby!"

"And I love you jack!"

+

Jack's POV

After my conversation with Danielle, I had gotten to my car and sped off to my house.

After 10 minutes, I had arrived.

"Danielle baby!"

"Ja-Jack!"

I saw her eyes, her beautiful brown eyes, filled with worry and regret.

"I'm so sorry jack, I should've never acted like that!"

"No no, it's my fault,"

I hugged her, not wanting to let go.

+

It was now an hour later after our reconciliation, I had spent comforting danielle.

"Jack, are you really joining magcon?"

"Look, I know I accepted the offer but after thinking about, I don't want to leave you here all alone, so I've decided to decline the offer," I said as I grabbed my phone out my pocket.

"No! Wait jack, as crazy as it seems, I think you should join. I know I won't be seeing you as much, but I want you to meet your fans that supported you through everything. Let them know you're grateful,"

"Babe no, really I think it's a bad idea. I love my fans and all but you're my first priority,"

"Jack that means everything to me, but you owe it to your fans, do it!"

"Really!"

"Yes!"

"Danielle you have no idea, how much i love you!" I yelled as I picked her up and kissed her.

"I think I know, because I love you the exact same way.... and even more!"

"Not possible,"

+

It was now 7 pm, and we were at Cameron's house, celebrating our success.

As crazy as it seems all of the guys, which include: me, Johnson, Nate, Sammy, Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Taylor, Shawn, Carter, Matt and surprisingly, Christian, will be traveling around the world together, to meet our fans.

The only girl that was invited, was mahogany.

"So how did you ever convince Bethany of letting you join magcon if you have two little girls?" Taylor asked.

"Actually bro, as crazy as it seems, she convinced me to join,"

"No way!" Carter scoffed.

"Same here," I said

"Same here too," Nash stated.

"Well you guys are lucky, I practically had to prepare Lele food for her to say yes!" Taylor said.

We all chuckled and kept on the conversation.

We planned so must stuff to do on tour that it was crazy thinking about it.

Danielle's POV

"Mahogany, you have to promise us something," Lele said.

"And what would that be?" She answered.

"You have to take care of our boyfriends to make sure they don't pass over the line,"

"You mean cheat?"

"Exactly,"

"Well don't worry, I got you guys," she said as she laughed.

I pulled mahogany to the side to talk to her.

"hey Danielle,"

"Hi mahogany, I just wanted to ask you to take care of jack, he has really bad anger issues, please make sure he doesn't do anything crazy,"

"Of course,"

"Look Im sorry for asking you, but I'm worried "

"Danielle it's okay, you don't need to explain,"

I nodded and we went back into the living room where all the girls were.

I sat down, and began to engage on the chat