Chapter 40

Jack's POV

There was a week left until Christmas and Danielle and I have not boughten a tree.

We've been slacking.

We were currently getting ready. It was already 12 pm and we had to be out the house by 1pm.

I had just gotten out of the shower and Danielle was in her closet, looking for an outfit.

Watching Danielle's process of picking out an outfit was amusing.

I laughed as I saw throw clothes around as she kept searching.

Honestly she looked perfect in anything. She could wear the most horrible outfit ever and I still would be attracted to her. She's just perfect.

After about 10 minutes, she had finally found the 'perfect sweater'.

She walked into the bathroom after getting dressed and began washing her teeth.

I still only had a towel around my waist.

"Jah huwwy up!" Danielle said as she was in the process of washing her teeth.

I laughed and went into my closet.

I changed into a pair new boxers and wore a black joggers, black sweater and my black pair of vans.

I walked back into the bathroom and washed my teeth while Danielle braided her hair.

When she finished, she reached out for her makeup bag.

I turned off my mechanical toothbrush and rinsed it. I also rinsed my mouth.

I grabbed the makeup bag and took it from Danielle.

"Jaaaackk!"

"No babe, you look perfect without it,"

"I was only going to put on lip stick!" She whined.

I handed her the bag while I watched her take out her lipstick and apply it.

After that, she put it back in the cabinet and walked off.

Danielle's POV

Danielle's POV

Since Jack wasn't letting me do my makeup, I sneaked in my eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow and mascara.

I walked downstairs and into the bathroom. I quickly took out the products from my sleeve and applied them.

After a few minutes I was done.

I hid the products in the cabinet and walked out.

Jack was walking downstairs. He looked absolutely handsome.