Chapter 98

Danielle's POV

"I'm gonna miss you mom," I said as it was time for her to go.

We had just moved into our house and it was okay. Daniel respected my idea of sleeping in different beds until we finally got to know each other more.

"I'm going to miss you too honey, but I'm sure Daniel will take care of you," she smiled at him.

"Of course ma'am," he answered.

"Well it's time for me to go, take care you two!" She said as she walked out.

"How do you feel?" He asked as he shut the door behind my mother.

"I'm great, hopefully this will all work out," I smiled at him.

"Me too, because even thought I just met you, you seem like the nicest person ever," he complimented.

"Well, hopefully I  am,"

"You wanna go catch a shower while I cook something up?"

"You cook?" I asked.

"Yeah, I started working at a restaurant and I learned a lot. It's were I spent most of my days, trying to make enough money for my parents to live on. But once they had enough, I started working less and spending more time on school activities. Bottom line, I love cooking," he smiled.

"How come you haven't opened up your own small restaurant. Since you know, you're pretty much rich,"

"Well my dad doesn't see that as an appropriate job that will 'maintain' a family. He thinks I should be investing my time in an office like him," he sighed.

"Well look, I want to support you through everything. So if you love cooking and if this marriage goes right, let's open up our own restaurant. Your dad can't say anything, you're a married man. Now, will you please do the honors and cook up your best meal for your future wife," I smiled.

"Of course m'lady," he bowed.

I laughed and left up to my room to get into the shower.

+

"Wow, it smells amazing down here!" I yelled as I walked into our kitchen.

"I just made you something a little special," Daniel said as he stood in back of a chair out on our front porch.

"Daniel, th-this is amazing," I said speechless.

"I just want to welcome my future wife to what she's going to have to deal with everyday of our life together," he smiled.

"Daniel thank you so much for this,"

Jack's POV

"It's getting late, I think I should get going. Thank you for having me over," Elizabeth our wedding designer said.

"Oh my god thank you so much!" Sophia squealed.

"All you have to do know is pick the exact day for your wedding and we'll be set!" Elizabeth yelled excitedly.

Even though I wasn't doing much planning, I was stressed out. Sophia was asking for many expensive things that I don't even think I have the money for.

"Soph, don't you think we should calm it with the 'bedazzle'"

"Are you trying to ruin my day!" She yelled.

I understand that pregnant women hormones are nothing to mess with but this was too much.

"It's not just yours okay, it's mine too,"