Chapter 59

Amanda's POV

Christian walked over to Oscar and punched him out cold before he....left me there, alone on the floor as I sobbed my eyes out.

When I looked up, I saw all eyes on me. I quickly got up as I tried walking to the door while wiping away my tears.

It's all my fault. It always is. I ruined everyone's night, especially Christian's. I know I had done much damage to him already. I decided on not going over to his place as I waked down the street, as I headed home.

Once home

As I walked up towards my front porch, I searched through my bag and took out my keys. I unlocked the door and threw my bag some place as I slid my heels off.

I made my way up to my room and locked myself inside.

I quickly slid off my dress and walked to my bed and got in.

I began looking through the photos that Christian and I had. I went to the most recent one and began balling my eyes out, knowing it would be the last.

My eyes began closing as I kept on thinking how far Christian and I would've come if my asshole of a ex boyfriend didn't ruin it, but I knew I was the one to blame

After some time, I finally let myself relax and began sleeping hoping that tomorrow would get better.

5 days later

Once I woke up, I came back to realization that Christian was not mine anymore.

He had confirmed our break up by text. I read it everyday only to break my heart once more every time.

Lele and her friends had been over as they tried to enlighten me but I didn't feel like trying.

All my days have consisted of locking myself in my room and hoping I would die soon of hunger.

It may seem like a little time of dating and of breaking up, but honestly I felt completely whole with him. I had heard from Cameron that Christian wasn't taking this any better than I was as he wouldn't even let friends or family inside his room.

I only let in friends, seeing as I didn't really have much family that cared about me. My parents hadn't been home or even had the time to make a call. Which honestly only made me feel worst inside.

Earlier I had received a call from Danielle. She had invited me to Bethany and Cameron's baby reveal party.

I honestly didn't feel like going but Lele insisted.

-