Chapter 26

1 week later

Danielle's POV

We had already finished a week of schools and now it was Saturday.

We haven't heard any information of my lab work which only made me more nervous.

Oh and a little update, I feel a little better and I've stopped throwing up. On occasions, I do get really bad stomach aches but that's normal.

Right now, Jack and I were in the kitchen making ourselves breakfast. I was making some pancakes while Jack cooked some bacon.

We were planning on going to Jack's parents cabin that was on the beach. We had invited all our friends and planned to stay there until Sunday and then we would be back before Monday morning.

I know that I can't drink because if I am pregnant, I don't want to harm the baby.

When Jack and I finished, we ate and then made our way to our room and cleaned it.

After that, we each got a suit case and packed just some clothes and essentials since we were gonna stay there for a day and a half.

When we finished, Jack and I both took showers and washed our teeth. Then, we both got dressed.

I decided to wear something cozy since I knew that we weren't gonna do much today. I also just put my hair up in a bun.

By now, it was 3:45 and we had planned on meeting at 4 in Starbucks

We both put our suit cases in our G-wagon and drove off.

7 minutes later, we had arrived and saw everyone there except Nash and Taylor. (Taylor Giavasis)

We got off and ordered something. We both got vanilla bean frappes. As I was about to pay, Jack hands the lady the cash.

"Jack I was gonna pay because you always do and I feel bad,"

"Babe it's fine. You have no reason to feel bad," he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead and moved over to the side.

It took about 5 minutes for us to get our drinks.

When we walked out I saw that Nash and Taylor had arrived. (Again it's his gf)

It seemed like they had just had a fight.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late," Nash said

Everyone said hello.

They both walked in and ordered some drinks and then quickly came out.

15 minutes later we were out of there and on our way to Mc Donald's.

When we finally got our food from Mc Donald's, we made our way to the cabin which was an hour drive.

Jack and I came prepared for this as he connected his phone to the aux cord and played Drakes album.

Through out the whole car ride, we just sang and kept our hands together.

An hour and a half later

We had finally arrived. We arrived a little later than we expected since we made some bathroom breaks.

All of us made our way towards the entrance as Jack unlocked the door.

After checking the place out, each pair got a place to stay and we were unpacking our clothes and essentials that we had brought along.

After an hour of putting everything together, we had finally finished. Now, we were all in the kitchen cooking some food.

We kept on playing around with the food but we finished.

30 minutes later

We had just finished eating.

We all made our way into the living room.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Jack asked.

"We can either play never have I ever or truth or dare," Sammy said

"Let's play both," Andrea said.

We all agreed and began playing. I had to drink water. Everyone was asking why, and I just said I didn't feel good.

They all understood and we began playing. Everyone was taking shots except me.

Half way through the game, my phone starts ringing. I walk out of the room and into the kitchen to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hello, this is Keiser Permanent. My name is Grace and I'm calling to let you know how the test came out,"

"Okay, thank you so much I've been waiting for your call,"

"So I can see that you got blood drawn to see if you were pregnant,"

"Yes and,"

"Well the test came back...."

____________________________________________________________________Cliffhanger!

Please Vote if you liked the chapter!

Let me know if you want me to update part 2. I will be happy to post it for guys I you want it. So let me know!