Chapter 71

Jack's POV

"Can I get everyone's attention, please!" The principal yelled.

He repeated that about 5 times after the crowd finally decided to quite down.

We were all currently at the back of the room, Danielle was sitting on my lap as I sat on a chair.

"We are now going to announce the prom king and queen!" He yelled.

"Jack who do you thinks going to win?" Danielle whispered into my ear.

"I'm 100% sure you should win queen, you look absolutely beautiful tonight,"

"Aww Jack, thanks but all these girls here look perfect compared to me,"

"Don't you dare say that Danielle Claire!" I said as I placed various kisses on her cheek.

"For this years prom king, give it up to Jack Gilinsky!"

As I heard that, I froze.

How the hell?!?

"Get up baby, there waiting for you!" Danielle yelled.

Danielle got off my lap and I began walking towards the stage as they placed the spot light on me.

Once I got on stage, I prayed that Danielle would be chosen as queen.

They quickly placed the plastic crown on my head as I smiled towards the crowd, looking at one special girl, Danielle.

She smiled back to me.

"And for this years prom queen, give it up to..........Danielle Claire!"

As that was announced I kept my eyes on Danielle, her reaction was priceless.

I quickly jogged down the stage and towards Danielle.

Once I got to her, I put out my hand and she intertwined her fingers with mine.

We both walked on stage for Danielle's crown.

I stood from a distance to see them place the crown on her head.

I smiled at the sight of Danielle being happy. She looked absolutely perfect tonight, and no one can tell me different.

"Now for the slow dance, give it up to the prom queen and king!"

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran came on and Danielle and I started swaying from side to side.

Everyone clapped at the sight of Danielle and I dancing.

I kept my eyes on Danielle, her smile spread from cheek to cheek, and I made sure to reflect how happy she made me.

She laid her head on my chest as I sang along to the song, making sure she was the only one to hear.

As the song was about to end, I made sure to end it perfectly.

"Ready," I whispered into her ear.

"Wha-" I quickly interrupted her by throwing her up into the air and holding onto her hips. After some seconds I put her down and spun her around one last time before 'dipping' her.

"She smiled and giggled the whole time,"

The whole crowd went crazy as Danielle and I shared a kiss, "I love you Danielle Claire,".

"And I love you Jack Finnegan Gilinsky!" She yelled

Once we finished, we walked down the stage and towards our friends.

"Jack how come you didn't catch me when I jumped off the stage?" Sammy asked making everyone laugh.

"I don't know man, maybe you're too heavy," Jack replied as he laughed.

"Maybe you're not strong enough," Sammy said as he flipped his non existent hair.

We all laughed and enjoyed the rest of our night as we danced the whole night.

+

"Okay lovebirds make sure you use protection!" Nate yelled.

"Actually the twins would love a cousin!" Cameron yelled.

They've been teasing Danielle and I the whole way home because we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves.

Danielle and I quickly ran into the house.

She took off her heals and my jacket that I let her borrow while I removed my shoes and my tie.

Once I took it off, Danielle and I began to make out.

"Let's take this upstairs," I said.

She took my hand and guided me all the way to our room in only her lingerie.

As you can imagine, one thing led to another and well how do I say this, we had sex.