Chapter 50

Jack's POV.

I felt Danielle walking away from my grip which caught my attention. I quickly turned around only to see her hugging some other guy.

I got pretty jealous seeing as it could have been her ex boyfriend or something.

She finally called me over.

"Jack this is my cousin, Christian!" She said excitedly.

"I'm Christian, Christian Delgrosso" he said as he gestured his hand.

I shook his hand and introduced myself.

"I'm Jack, Jack Gilinsky. Danielle's boyfriend,"

He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you for making her happy. Take care of her, she's one of a kind,"

I smiled and answered,"of course, it's the most important thing in my life".

An hour later.

I was currently with Danielle talking to Christian. He was actually a cool dude and I'm sure I have nothing to worry about him and Danielle.

"I'll be back babe," I whispered to Danielle.

She nodded her head and said, "don't take to long,"

I nodded my head and walked towards the door. I walked towards our car and opened it. I sat in it and opened the glove compartment.

I instantly came in contact with the small thing that would change my life for ever. I grabbed it and thought about all the amazing things that would come with it.

I knew that I was ready for this.

I put the small feature inside my coat and walked back inside. Before going back to Danielle, I walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and practiced what I was going to say. I was so nervous to do this but I knew it had to be done at some point.

I had already planned this out with Danielle's dad and mine.

I walked out of the bathroom and towards Michael and my father.

They both looked at me and asked,"you ready?"

I nodded my head.

They both left and gathered around with the family while I waited patiently.

Danielle's POV

I was currently talking to Christian while I began getting worried about Jack. About half an hour had passed and he had not been back.

I'm guessing Christian saw that I was nervous and asked,"what's wrong?"

"It's just Jack has taken a long time by now,"

"I'm sure he'll be back," he replied.

I nodded my head and began making conversation with him again.

About 10 minutes later I felt a hand being laid on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw my dad with a worried expression.

"Honey you should see this," he said as he began walking towards the door.

I quickly followed behind him as Christian followed behind me.

Once we reached the door, my dad opened it to reveal all my family surrounding something. Mrs. Gilinsky cried at the sight.

I got closer which got me nervous.

Once I got to the edge, my family moved away to reveal.........

_______________________________________________________
What do you guys think happened?