Chapter 14

Monday

Danielle's POV

It's 6 am and my alarm clock just rang. I'm exhausted but then I remembered about last night which gave me so much energy to just wake up.

I slowly got up from Jack's tight embrace not trying to wake him up. Instead, I fail and see Jack confused.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Jack it's Monday we have school," I answered

"I'm so tired. But I know what can fix it," he said.

"And what would that be?" I said as I giggled

Jack quickly gets up and starts kissing me with so much force. I kiss back with the equal amount of force. We finally pull away and start packing everything from last night. After about 15 minutes, we where out of there since there wasn't many things.

Once we arrived home, I took a shower and began getting ready while Jack took a shower.

Finally I was done with my hair and my outfit.

I decided to not wear makeup since Jack would just make me take it off

When I was done I walked downstairs to eat a snack while Jack was finishing off. All I could think about was what would happen in school. Will he change. Will he bully me again. Will he act cool in front of his friends and push me away. Will he try to hide me. My mind went everywhere. I finally snapped out of it when I heard Jack calling my name.

"Danielle are you okay?" He asked

I was confused as to why he asked that until I noticed that I had shed some tears just thinking about what would happen today at school.

"What are you thinking about? Baby please don't cry..," he said as he hugged me

"I'm okay I was just thinking of some dumb things," I answered

"Danielle I want you to know that I love you and that I will protect you today at school. I don't want anything bad happening to you." He said

We just began hugging and I felt safe.