Chapter 41

Week before Christmas

Danielle's POV

Everyone had come over to our house just to hang.

We decided on watching a movie since it was pretty late, but before we did, I ordered 5 pizzas.

The pizza delivery guy had and Jack was paying him. I walked back inside with the pizzas and called everyone to the kitchen.

A few seconds later, Jack walked back in and offered everyone a beer.

Everyone accepted one except Cameron and Bethany.

The guys decided on playing basketball so the girls and I decided on watching a movie.

We decided on watching 'Instructions Not Included'.

Halfway through the movie

Bethany's POV

Halfway through the movie, I felt like throwing up. I brushed it away and just kept on watching the movie, not wanting to pay attention to the nauseous feeling.

The feeling came back and I knew I couldn't stop it this time. I quickly got up and ran into the closest bathroom.

All the girls ran after me, worried. When I got the the bathroom, I began throwing up.

Danielle's POV

While we were watching the movie, Bethany got up and ran out of the room. All of us got up and ran after her. She got to bathroom and began throwing up. I grabbed her hair and held it back while she threw up.

After some time, she stopped and looked up.

"Can someone please call Cam!" She yelled as she cried.

Meghan ran out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

Seconds later, Cameron ran in out of breath. He instantly looked at Bethany, she had begun throwing up again. He took my spot and held onto her hair while he rubbed her back.

Bethany had stopped throwing up and was wrapped around Cameron's arms.

Cameron's POV

Seeing Bethany like this hurt me. And no it wasn't the first time.

"Baby we have to tell them, we can't keep on hiding this,"

I agreed and picked her up.

We went downstairs where everyone was. They saw us coming down the stairs and began asking how Bethany felt.

"I'm nervous," Bethany whispered in my ear.

"Don't be, they'll understand," I reassured her.

"How is she Cam?" Danielle asked me.

"She's better,"

She nodded her head.

"Guys we have some news," I announced.

They all looked at us with confused faces while I gave Bethany a reassuring look.

"Bethany...."