Chapter 43

Bethany's POV

"Congratulations, you two are having twins!" She announced.

I stared at the monitor and at Cameron.

"Cameron, we're having twins!!!" I yelled as Cameron hugged me tightly not wanting to let go.

We were crying of happiness.

"Oh my god, congrats!!" Matt yelled.

"You guys are going to have to be a little more quiet, there's a patient next door," the nurse said.

We all calmed down, not wanting to make much noise.

"Not that quiet, there having beautiful baby twins!" The nurse yelled.

We all laughed and everyone went around hugging and congratulating Cameron and I.

"Would you like some photos?" The nurse asked we all agreed and took out our phones. She took a photo with everyone's phone.

She went out of the room and came back with a pile of photos from the babies.

She handed each pair a photo of the image that was on the monitor.

After about 20 minutes of being in there, we left and went out for breakfast.

We all arrived at IHOP and ordered. The workers had to combine like 10 tables for everyone to fit.

"Guys we should throw a gender reveal party! Just us,  Bethany and Cameron's family," Meghan yelled.

"Yes!" Danielle and Lele yelled.

I looked at Cameron for an answer. I really wanted him to say yes!

"Sure," Cameron announced.

Everyone got excited since it was next month when we would be able to find out the genders.

"You guys are going to have to hurry, we find out next month on the 14," I announced.

They all nodded and we began eating.