Chapter 30

Danielle's POV

7 pm

We had all finished eating and talking. We were now inside the house packing our things since tomorrow is Monday.

We finished at around 7:50 getting everything put away.

We all said our goodbyes and made our way to our cars.

I got in the car and waited for Jack to say goodbye and lock up.

I decided on going online.

I had made a new account a few days ago on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.

I had the same username for every social media which was @danielleclaire.

I first checked Twitter and saw that Jack had posted something. It said, "it's sick to see so many people judging an innocent person."

I favored it and then went on Instagram.

When I scrolled down I saw Jack posted something. It wouldn't load so I kept reloading it. When it finally did, I saw Jack had posted a picture of me with my bikini on and captioned it 'My Baby'.

That made my heart melt. I pressed the like button and saw so many people had already liked it. I looked at his page and saw that he had 4.9 million followers....damn.

I looked through the comments and saw so many people leaving nice comments, many were confused, and many were mad.

I decided that I wasn't going to give the hate attention because well they don't deserve it.

Jack got in the car and I put my phone away.

I leaned over and kissed him.

"What was that for baby?"

"I just love you," I said

"Danielle I Love You So Much,"

We kissed one last time before starting the ignition and driving off.

An hour and a half later

We had finally arrived home. Jack and I walked inside our house and went straight to our bedroom.

"What do you want to do baby?" Jack asked

"How about we just watch Netflix, because I really don't feel like doing anything else,"

"Okay you put Netflix on while I go and get some snacks,"

Jack went downstairs while I searched for the remote and put Netflix on. We were now on season 2 of The Fosters.

The door opened and in came Jack.

He had a bag of hot Cheetos, pop corn, and some donuts. He also made us some hot chocolates and put marshmallow on top.

"Aww babe, thank you so much,".

"You deserve it, we've had a tough weekend,"

He sat on the bed next to me and we began watching the show.

11:56pm

We just finished watching another episode and Jack was asleep.

I turned off the tv and covered us with the blankets. I laid my head on Jack's chest and began thinking about the wedding and our future family.

It made me smile, thinking about the future.

After some time, I finally went to sleep.