Chapter 37

Jack's POV

After 5 minutes of driving, I finally arrived.

I walked in and I asked for Taylor.

"3rd floor number 124,"

I said thank you before I ran towards the elevators and waited for them to open.

After some seconds, they finally did and I walked in and pressed floor 3.

In no time, the elevator doors opened and I ran to room 124.

Room 124 was the waiting room where I saw Nash and Danielle sitting down hugging each other while they silently cried.

And no I did not get jealous, I trust Danielle and Nash.

"Nash I came as soon as possible," I said as I pulled him in for a hug.

"Thank you bro,"

"How are you?"

"Im terrified,"

"It's okay, she'll be okay," I whispered

He sat down and Danielle got up and gave me a hug and a kiss.

"Danielle what happened?" I asked as we walked outside the room.

"She tried to commit suicide," she whispered.

"W-why?"

"We don't know,"

"Okay let's go back and be with Nash,"

We walked back inside and Danielle sat next to him and I sat next to Danielle.

After 10 minutes, almost every one had arrived.

Everyone was talking except Nash. He was sitting in a chair that was in a corner, far away from where we were.

Danielle was with him, consoling him.

Taylor's parents were no where to be seen. Nash called them but they never picked up.

Three hours later

"Family or friends of Ms. Giavasis," the doctor announced.

"Us," Nash said as he stood up from his chair and walked over to the doctor.

"Great news, she survived,"

"Oh my god, thank you doctor," Nash said as he hugged Danielle.

"She has been asking for a man named Nash?"

"That would be me sir," Nash said.

They both walked over to her room while we waited for our turn.

Taylor's POV

My eyes began opening as I moved around to see where I was.

Memories of what happened started coming to me.

I started remembering the phone call that I had with the doctor and harming myself in bathroom.

I began crying as I kept on remembering everything.

I saw a doctor walk in the room, checking the board.

"How are you feeling Ms. Giavasis?" He asked.

"Better but I need to see Nash, please!" I yelled.

He nodded his head and walked out.

I was all alone in the room thinking about how I would explain this to Nash.

I wiped my tears away and saw that my wrists were cut.

I knew I couldn't tell Nash the truth because I've hurt him enough. This was something that I had to deal with myself.

A few minutes later, Nash walked with a worried expression. He ran over to be next me and I noticed his eyes were red.

"Oh my god baby, are you okay? You had me worried, please don't do this again, please!"

"I won't Nash, I-I promise,"

"Taylor I was worried sick about you. I thought I lost the love of my life. Taylor I still love you, please let's just be together. Not being able to hold or protect you kills me. Taylor will you be my girlfriend? I promise I won't mess up this time, I love you,"

"Yes Nash of course I'll be your girlfriend. You're the only person that makes me feel safe. I love you Nash,"

We both leaned in and kissed.

I knew that I didn't have much time.

I wanted to be with Nash until it's time to say goodbye. I don't care if this makes me selfish.

I wished this moment would never end.

___________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think Taylor is hiding?